Does it Work? Unsure if the latest product or service lives up to it's claims? From popular products to the latest scams, discuss it here before you buy!

Old 07-06-2010, 02:05 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 280/261/140

Height: 5'6

Default Skinny Switch Secret

Anyone heard of it/used it? It's a plan that basically tells you a food menu for the week, with every 3 days "cheating" on one meal to keep your body from reducing it's metabolic activity.
Ama Jen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 02:43 AM   #2  
:)

S/C/G: 305/see ticker/180

Height: 5'8-1/2

I know of it. Save your dollars & don't get sucked in by the infomercial. It's just carb cycling. Many here do the exact same thing... for free. All the "cheat day" is...is a higher carb day.

You can find tons of info on on the web. Body building sites have many articles on it.
MissKelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 08:59 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 174/172/130

Height: 5'3"

Default Thinking about it - cheaper option

I woke up this morning, turned on the T.V and saw the infomercial for Skinny Switch Secret. They really don't tell you much so I went online and found a review. The review was really good at outlining the pros and cons. Basically the program works through calorie shifting and this is new to me but not a new concept.

The $5.95/wk advertised is just the beginning because you have to pay for 6 months at a time so initially the cost is roughly $154. That is not terrible but there is a similar program, Fat loss 4 Idiots and it cost $39 or $39 + $16.95 for additional materials aimed at speedy weight loss.

I don't think this is a lifestyle change but a quick jump start program. If you search the net for reviews of Fat loss 4 Idiots, you'll understand better how this works. I am currently on the Belly Fat Cure but seriously considering using this program as a jump start but keeping with the Belly Fat Cure as a real lifestyle change.

I can't post the link because I am new to the site. Check it out

Good Luck!!
Philigirl is offline   Reply With Quote