3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Diet Central > Does it Work?

Does it Work? Unsure if the latest product or service lives up to it's claims? From popular products to the latest scams, discuss it here before you buy!

Anyone use B12, Lipo B, and Phen for weight loss?

Old 07-30-2010, 11:05 AM   #31
Just Me

S/C/G: 364/202/182

Height: 5'6"

hacimila - Vitamin B pills can be found at your local drugstore. I'd start there. Places like GNC and vitamin shoppe would also have them.
Old 07-31-2010, 07:22 AM   #32

S/C/G: 173/ticker/145 HW: 232

Height: 5' 9"

I also would be really careful with phen.
I started taking it in April, lost 20lbs in about 2 months.
Then I started getting tolerant to it. Then I felt hungry ALL THE TIME. Starving!
I have since gained it back. I gained 10 lbs in 9 days! This drug makes me feel out of sorts with my body. And it makes me irritable and leaves me mentally cloudy.
Old 08-02-2010, 02:07 AM   #33

S/C/G: 243/159/140

Height: 5'6

Yea the same thing happened to me i started to get hungry a bunch when taking phen, but then doing something mind consuming might make it easier. i started doing my financing.....
LisaBendricks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 09:54 PM   #34

Smile lipo b12 and Phen

Quote:
Originally Posted by robynlmac View Post
I am curious if anyone on here has used these or a combination and if so how well did it work and how long did it take to lose the weight.?

I have seen other forums where they list results, but I am not sure of the host reliability and if those posting are real replies.

I have an appointment this Friday with a medical weight loss doctor, not a clinic to discuss this combination. I have a bunch of tests the Dr. Will be taking on me and labs and stuff.

I will keep you all posted if it really does work or not.
I am going to yhe dr tomorrow to try this combo myself I did the HCG diet last year and lost 30lbs the first month but gained most of it back I need to find something that works I work 11 hrs a day and it is hard for me to find the energy to work out
josingh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 11:58 AM   #35

S/C/G: 200/Ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

I have been taking b12 dots. You put it under your tongue and let it dissolve. From what I read taking vitamin b pills doesn't work because your body doesn't absorb it as well in the stomach, but under the tongue it goes straight to your blood stream like an injection.

I also take vitamin d3. I can tell when I haven't had my vitamins I will be lagging all day and realize I took the pills out and forgot to take them. (I will set them out while getting ready and wait until after breakfast to take them)

A friend told me she was going in for b12 injections at a weight loss clinic for $20/injection every week. That's $80/month, I got the bottle of dots for under $10...I'll stick with my dots.

Labor day to Halloween goal:

MAK247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 01:49 PM   #36
Just Me

S/C/G: 364/202/182

Height: 5'6"

Well B-12 shots only work if you have a deficiency. I probably said it earlier in this thread but any 'weight loss clinic' that automatically gives you b-12 shots is a scam. They use the shots to sound scientific but the only science is taking a blood test to see your current b-12 level and supplement if necessary.

Those that are risk of low B-12
Elderly
Those that don't eat animal products
Those with a genetic malabsorption condition (small percentage)
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.