3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Does it Work? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/does-work-11/)
-   -   T5/T3 slimming Pills, do they work? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/does-work/202741-t5-t3-slimming-pills-do-they-work.html)

lucky8 05-25-2010 06:33 AM

-

lucky8 05-26-2010 05:00 PM

-

FunkieGurl 06-27-2010 12:48 PM

Hope so!!
I just ordered 2 bottles of decaslim after researching slimming pills online and checking out independant reviews etc. Seems to be one of the best out there at the moment and only contains natural products. It has a lifetime guarantee too, so if it doesn't work I can send it back and they'll give a 100% refund. :) I'm hoping is will be the perfect compliment to my work outs. Will let you know if it works after it arrives and I try it out :)

lucky8 06-28-2010 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FunkieGurl (Post 3360211)
Hope so!!
I just ordered 2 bottles of decaslim after researching slimming pills online and checking out independant reviews etc. Seems to be one of the best out there at the moment and only contains natural products. It has a lifetime guarantee too, so if it doesn't work I can send it back and they'll give a 100% refund. :) I'm hoping is will be the perfect compliment to my work outs. Will let you know if it works after it arrives and I try it out :)

Thats great let me know xxx

FunkieGurl 07-17-2010 10:22 AM

Hi, they arrived a few days ago and came with a free 2day fat flusher thing as well. The fat flusher did absolutely nothing so I wasn't holding out much hope, but........ I've lost 5lbs in 24hrs with the decalim! I'm still eating well and drinking tonnes of water as always and had already lost 10bs in a couple of weeks through the superfoods eating plan on which the decaslim is based, so think this has boosted everything dramatically.

In that 24hrs I've had egg on wholemeal bread for breakfast yesterday, homemade prawn stirfry for lunch yesterday, and for dinner last night I had home made wholemeal pasta with fresh steamed chicken. I always have salad with my meals too, and drink plain and/or flavoured water throughout the day.

Exercise has involved a 20 minute cycle yesterday morning and an hour walk yesterday afternoon, plus usual housework.

Doubt if it will keep this fabulous pace the whole way but my GOD was it a good shock to see those numbers jump down on the scale!!

No side effects so far either, no extra energy or any onslaught of headaches etc. just simply the weightloss which put a nice BIG GRIN on my face!!!!!

lucky8 07-22-2010 07:52 AM

thats great
My BF got me some from his gym i havent gave them a proper run yet so cant comment on weightloss but i deff felt more energetic. Gona try them out for a week or so and see.
Keep me updated x