pcos/lipotrim help needed

• hi, im totally new to this and may need a bit of help getting used to it.
    recently a friend has just told me about lipotrim, i'm really quite upset about my weight and it sounds like the answer for me, i was just wondering if anyone with pcos is using it and knows if it works or is safe.
  • What's your current diet? Lipotrim seems extreme- I mean don't you just NOT eat at all and only take shakes and supplements?

Mind posting your current diet and exercise routine?

The only thing that has worked for me so far with my PCOS is the South Beach Diet.
  • i've never heard of this diet. lipotrim does sound extream but i skip meals alot and then just grab something quick which is normally bad for me. i'm beguinning to hate eating and dread planning what im gunna have. so just grabbing a shake sounds handy.
  • It is a little frustrating planning your meals at first, but it will become second nature in no time The doctor that diagnosed your PCOS should have some diet suggestions for you. As beerab mentioned, the South Beach Diet has been helpful to a lot of people with PCOS. It's a "good carb" diet so you cut out certain things you don't need, like sugar, and focus on more nutritious foods.

A very large study by a university showed that exercise was more beneficial to regulating PCOS than diet, so make sure you get moving as well

Regarding Lipotrim, it seems like a very difficult diet to stick to. A shake might be handy here and there if you don't have time for a meal, but not eating solid food can set you up for failure easier than it can result in success. If you choose to follow a diet like this, please make sure you see your doctor regularly for monitoring.

Good luck
  • hi amy did you carry on with lipotrim? i have pcos and my doctor has referred me to the lipotrim programme. i am on day 3 and finding it really hard. any advice? x x