Sketchers Shape Ups

• Hi Ladies:

I purchased a pair of Sketchers Shapeups yesterdaty. They are super comfy. Has anyone purchased them? If so, have you seen noticeable results?
  • Yes! I have the Sketcher shapeups and really like them. I only walk on the treadmill with them- I don't wear them out or just around the house or anything. Before I started wearing the Shapeups, I'd walk 2 - 3 miles on the treadmill and not be sore at all. When I walk a couple miles wearing the shapeups, the next day my calves, thighs and butt will all be sore! I know I'm getting a better work out when I'm wearing them. :-)
  • Thanks, Danielle. I havent used them at the gym yet. Have you run on the treadmil with them on?
  • I bought Avia's version of this toning shoe. I love them! I did read, however, that you weren't supposed to run in them. Actually they feel weird enough on my foot that I don't think I'd want to run in them!

Suz
  • I have them. Haven't really noticed any "toning" results, but they are definitely sooooooooooo comfortable to walk in!
  • I have them, and I can definitely say my foot problems and back pain are GONE and it was gone before I lost the weight.

The first three days I wore them I remember my calves hurting, but nothing since. I suppose I've gotten used to them. I love them for reasons other than toning. If I want to tone I hit the gym.