Does it Work? Unsure if the latest product or service lives up to it's claims? From popular products to the latest scams, discuss it here before you buy!

Old 03-24-2010, 11:30 PM   #1  
Cute and Chubby

S/C/G: 205/ticker/150

Height: 5'2"

Default 7-dfbx

Tried doing a search on it and didn't see much of anything. I was wondering, has anyone tried it? Does it work. It seems to be made from natural stuff, and I happen to have 2 bottles of it. I tried it once and didn't notice a difference and I stopped. Now that I am successfully dieting and exercizing I wonder if it would help.
MikoMarcia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 02:25 PM   #2  
Just Me

S/C/G: 364/--/182

Height: 5'6"

I went and looked at the ingredients and this is ummm what I'd call the kitchen sink diet pill. It looks like they looked at what other diet pills had and decided to throw it all in.

It is full of diuretics to make you lose water weight and other stuff but nothing I'd say that would help you lose fat weight. It has some fiber that may make you feel full but still, I can't tell how much is in it so it may be so minimal that it has little effect.
nelie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 06:26 PM   #3  
Cute and Chubby

S/C/G: 205/ticker/150

Height: 5'2"

Thanks for the info. I might try it, but I don't really wanna lose water weight. I mean, I think since all this excersizing is new for me, my muscles should retain the water. I don't even know why I think that. lol. But I seem to think it makes sence.
MikoMarcia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 10:51 AM   #4  
Just Me

S/C/G: 364/--/182

Height: 5'6"

Actually your muscles do retain water but it is part of their healing process.
nelie is offline   Reply With Quote