Does it Work? Unsure if the latest product or service lives up to it's claims? From popular products to the latest scams, discuss it here before you buy!

Old 06-28-2012, 12:14 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 167/127/107

Height: 5'2"

Default Ultimate Reset?

I was reading about the Beach Body Ultimate Reset and am wondering if anyone has tried it? I love Beach Body workouts so this sounds intriguing but the price is so high and I don't have a lot of time to cook breakfast and lunch so not sure if it is worth it for me. Please share your experiences.
Chubby Bunnykins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 05:16 PM   #2  
Fit before 30! 12/6/2013

S/C/G: 200ish/ticker/140

Height: 5'2"

I'm following reset progress by BigGslLosingIt on facebook/youtube

She has reviews of each day up
MrsH2132012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 06:23 PM   #3  
Here to Learn

S/C/G: 225/140/135

Height: 5'5"

I'm a fan of Beachbody (not a coach tho) and I, too, have seen people I know having terrific results on the Ultimate Reset. That said, it's a standard detox. I did one that my doctor prescribed to me and got the same results - lower cholesterol, weight loss, more energy, etc. as people are getting with the Ultimate Reset by doing pretty much exactly the same things. The advantage of buying the BB program would be that it's 100% laid out for you and everything you need (except groceries) is in the program. When I did my prescribed detox, I had a shake that my doc prescribed to me, but the diet was to follow an anti-inflammatory diet which is essentially what BB also has you do but they provide suggestions and a menu and I did mine on my own. If you like things all planned out, the BB program is very good. If you like some flexibility and don't mind having to plan your own meals, then you can skip a lot of the costs and do it on your own and just get a high quality vegan meal replacement shake to do the shake part.
EagleRiverDee is offline   Reply With Quote