For Those Depressed From Having Hair Loss Please Read: There Is Help Inside!

• I also had hair loss...extremely thinning hair....I used google until I found information about a vitamin called Biotin........I went to Walmart & bought A bottle for $3.00 I have been taking it for about 2 months...Still same bottle..And have got new hair growth.....It's done wonders for me already...I know longer think I am ugly from the loss......Do not get me wrong it is still thin but The new growth is starting to help cover up some of my nearly balding spots....So it definetly works and there is no known side effects(unless you over use it) which is good because I seem to be allergic to nearly everything.....
    Here is asite that is basically talking about it fo rmen..But I am a women Obviously and i couldn't find the site I sued and this tells the same basic info I found when I searched it...http://www.bodybuildingforyou.com/vi...hair-loss.html

I just see threads all the time with hair loss....and I know what y'all are going through..........so GIVE IT A TRY~IT WORKS!
  • Lori, thank you for posting this. Like you, I also went through hair thinning but seem to be doing better now. In fact, I was just about where you are RIGHT NOW when I was having my worst go of it. I had no idea you were having this issue. I am going to check out the Biotin.

p.s. YOU ARE definitely not ugly from hair loss. You really gotta be kiddin' me--YOU ARE A HAWTNESS GODDESS! You are rockin' it gilr--you itty bitty thing. I will not be surprised if you are posting bikini pics this Spring!
  • Awesome thighs~biotin Does Wonders I promise!!
  • My friend told me to use Biotin. My hair is REALLY thin. I think this just gave me the motivation to go get some!!! Will tomorrow!
  • Woooohoooo maintain~Good for you Let me know how it goes...I hope it does you as well as it has me.
  • Lori---how much Biotin do you take each day? I was reading that 5,000 mcg is a good dose. Thanks!
  • I have been taking 2 tablets of 1000 mcg~so I am at 2000 mcg but on my bottle it says to take 1 to 5 of them daily so 5000 would be great also.
    The reason I take 2 is because It is easier for me to remember to take them.
  • wow, I'm glad I found this thread! I'll go looking for biotin tomorrow, my hair is shocking!
  • Hey Lori. (AKA Mrs. Ohio). Thanks for the tip, my hair has gotten pretty thin, but my loss started before I began losing weight. Looks like a trip to town is in store for today! LOL

I did want to ask if you have noticed an increase of hair on other parts of the body...(face, arms, legs)? I used to have really hairy arms, but with the hair loss the hair on my arms has diminished and is much thinner and fine...which was a great thing...though I would be okay with more body hair if it meant a little more on top.
  • I'm just a little confused? Are you saying you started losing/thinning your hair from losing weight. I have just started on my journey, but I have been noticing a lot of my hair is just pulling out. I know its normal for you to shed hair, but not like I have been experiencing. My shower walls have a lot of my hair on it (and in the drain).

Lori, thats a great question about increase of hair on other parts of the body.
  • We have allot of threads on hair loss, why cant we put them together cause it is an important subject for woman