3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Does it Work? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/does-work-11/)
-   -   Wii Fit (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/does-work/184433-wii-fit.html)

takarixvx 10-17-2009 06:44 PM

Wii Fit

My little brother just got the wii fit for his birthday today and I was wondering if anyone else has it and if it can actually help you lose weight? So far I am loving it and can play it all day if I could haha.

Onederchic 10-17-2009 06:49 PM

For a few months I used the Wii Fit/Gold Gym's Cardio/My Fitness Coach for my exercise routines :)

takarixvx 10-17-2009 07:07 PM

How did it work for you did you lose any weight from it?

Onederchic 10-17-2009 07:09 PM

Yes, it works well. I don't have exact figures but I have kept a constant loss so it was helping :). I just change up my routine every few months so now I am doing Jillian Michaels and TBL DVDs :)

Onederchic 10-17-2009 07:10 PM

Also, if you do a search here for Wii Fit, I am sure there are several threads where people have talked about their experience with it ;)

takarixvx 10-18-2009 05:05 AM

Oh awesome I really like it so far so i'm hoping i lose some decent calories from it.

dedicateddog 10-20-2009 08:29 AM

Re:

That's going to be my exercise also! I hope it works :spin: Good luck!

lambchop 10-23-2009 09:35 AM

Quote:

Wii Fit
Did a search for this, and it told me these words were too short, LOL, and told me to try another search!

ArmyWife02 10-23-2009 11:31 AM

I just got the new wii fit plus - and it's more of a workout (and more fun) than the original version. I love how we can now challenge ppl - you can do multiple person workouts on some of the new features ;) I think i'll do some of those workouts after i finish my Leslie 5 mile watp.
i didnt burn mega calories using the wii fit - but something's always better than nothing for calorie burn. ;)

2feelbetter 10-31-2009 10:12 AM

Wii fit - can't find the posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by lambchop (Post 2983617)
Did a search for this, and it told me these words were too short, LOL, and told me to try another search!

I just tried doing a searh for wii fit also and got the same answer. I thought something was wrong on my end. You know how I found this thread.

I googled wii fit + 3fat chicks and it found the threads. Maybe a moderator can look into that.

ArmyWife02 11-08-2009 07:26 PM

i love the new wii fit plus. i did it yesterday, all the activities I did were either the trainings or aerobics - and burned 1100 calories in 81 minutes :) I wore my HRM - and the 10 minute advanced boxing was 254 calorie burn :) also did 10 minutes of free running and 10 minutes of hula hooping :)
i burned more calories than i expected, but between that and a 1 mile walk around a track - i burned all the calories I ate yestday and was down 2 lbs this morning :)
it's a great workout for those that are thinking about buying it :D

raebeaR 11-08-2009 07:42 PM

I just got mine, and I think it's great exercise. I'm sure people who are really in shape will want something more challenging, but for someone just getting back into exercise after a long hiatus, it will kick my butt for quite awhile to come! Wii Fit Plus enables you to personalize your routines and also keeps track of your calorie consumption and time spent on exercise. And it's just fun.

If you do your search term as Wii+Fit, you'll get all the threads here on it.

TIARA 11-22-2009 09:28 PM

wow this is just the info i wanted... im gonna get me a wii fit 4 xmas hopefully its reasonable on black friday..

vanessa761 12-05-2009 03:50 PM

DH bought me one and I only used it once. I liked it but I got lazy to be honest. I am motivated now so I will start again. I just need to get myself some workout clothes because I don't have any.

RockyMtnGirl 12-07-2009 03:29 PM

Thanks for the advice! I've been thinking about also getting a work out program for our Wii...