Does it Work? Unsure if the latest product or service lives up to it's claims? From popular products to the latest scams, discuss it here before you buy!

Old 10-09-2009, 11:00 PM   #1  
Each day is a victory!

S/C/G: 245/ticker/145

Height: 5'2"

Default Any success with lipo-B injections?

considering lipo b injections to jump start weight loss, i know there is no magic way to make the lbs disappear, aside from exercise and eating right, but i feel like if i can drop the first 10 or so quicker maybe i will be more motivated to stick with it? any thoughts...
KaCee J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 11:15 PM   #2  
Just Me

S/C/G: 364/--/182

Height: 5'6"

I looked them up and they seem to be a b12 injection with other amino acids. Amino acids are important for your body but you get them naturally from foods. B12 is something you also get naturally. B12 injections are often used in scams although B12 injections have valid uses for those that are low in B12. If you are low in B12, it can be negative to your brain function. B12 is easy to get through regular supplements as well as sublingual liquids for those that are deficient (and your doctor can test for it).

Often diet pills/products have B vitamins because B vitamins lift your mood naturally.
nelie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 10:39 AM   #3  
Each day is a victory!

S/C/G: 245/ticker/145

Height: 5'2"

Default thanks :)

thanks for the good info!
KaCee J is offline   Reply With Quote