Does it Work? Unsure if the latest product or service lives up to it's claims? From popular products to the latest scams, discuss it here before you buy!

Old 08-17-2009, 05:50 PM   #1  
Amazing will be me

Default has anyone tried Ephedrexin? had seen results or had side effects?

have you tried thermognetic fire epdrexin to help weightloss
lucky8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 05:52 PM   #2  
Resident Pixie

S/C/G: Pant Size - 28/12/8

Height: 5'2"

No, I am trying counting calories and exercising.
Onederchic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 06:25 PM   #3  
Just Me

S/C/G: 364/--/182

Height: 5'6"

Ephedrexin contains the following:
1- Caffeine Anhydrous USP
2- Citrus Aurantium Extract (90% Synephrine)
3- Piper Nigrum 30,000 HU
4- L-Carnitine L-Tartrate
5- L-Tyrosine
6- Garcinia Cambogia (HCA)

This pill is just a remix of 1 million other diet pills on the market. It even contains 1 of the Consumer reports 'dirty dozen' which is citrus aurantium which can cause heart attack or stroke. It also contains HCA which is potentially dangerous and has no proven benefit.

In other words? Avoid like the plague.

Here are a couple links/reviews.
http://www.3fatchicks.com/bitter-ora...ss-supplement/
http://www.3fatchicks.com/garcinia-hca/
nelie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 06:11 AM   #4  
~Don't Postpone Joy~

S/C/G: 241.8/228/199.0

Please don't use this.. I agree with Neli.. and in my opinion it is extremely dangerous to your heart and vessels that can cause a stroke, any age, any weight, at any time without warning.

Last edited by Sweetcaroline; 08-20-2009 at 06:11 AM.
Sweetcaroline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 04:31 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 155/150/132

Height: 5'2"

I am very very liberal in my beliefs of what is or is not fit for human consumption (lol) but I will NEVER reccommend a thermogenic supplement.

When I was in college (I have my BFA in dance) I was really tired one day and one of my classmates offered me hydroxycut. (keep in mind that's the same thing as what you're thinking about taking) I'd never taken a diet pill before, I felt fine, actually I felt good. The next thing I knew, I woke up with everybody standing on top of me. I had passed out suddenly and was taken to the hospital.

What happened was the combonation of the diet pill raising my heart rate plus me working out so hard elevated my heart rate so much that my body made me pass out basically bc it couldn't take anymore. They told me that was how a lot of people did end up having a stroke or even dying at the gym because their heart rate would get so elevated, it would basically be an overload to their body. Fortunately for me, I was lucky to pass out, and was told that was probably because my body was used to going into a super accelarted mode from working out so much (I was dancing probably 4-6 hours a day at that time.)

So, take my word for it, don't do it! I've never in my life had any bad reaction to any medicine before, and drink tons of caffiene so I am not caffiene sensitive or anything like that....
NinaMarie is offline   Reply With Quote