Anyone Tried this before?

• Was looking over the net for some healthy, lose weight products…
    I have also read that tea, in particularly green tea helps lose weight..
    Has anyone tried this?

Welcome any comments...

best regards,
    Michelle…
  • I think there have been some studies that suggest that if you drink green tea every day, it may help you lose up to 8 lbs in a year.

Green tea does have caffeine in it which provides a slight metabolism boost and it can also help curb hunger cravings. I think it is overall a good addition to a healthy diet.
  • From what I understand, you have to drink a decent amount of it (it was more that 2 cups a day) to have the benefits. I don't understand the exact amount. Even without the weight loss benefit, it's supposed to have lots of antioxidants though, and it's better than coffee for you. I, however, will never be able to give up my coffee!
  • Has anyone tried this? (part 2)
    Thanks for the replies.

I was looking at this:

<--linkosuction-->

wonder if it works.

Best regards,
    Michelle
  • Hi Michelle,

I removed the link per our link policy. The product you linked to is a known scam and should be avoided.

Good luck
  • I have been drinking green tea for many many years, about 4 cups per day but not for weight loss, just because I prefer it. I can't see how it would have any effect on weight loss (you will note my "normal" starting weight), but if you were drinking tea in place of a beverage with calories, that would work!