Skinny Switch.... yay or nay?

• Hi. I am new to this and have tried so many things, lost 60lbs on Jenny Craig and gained it back, currently on Weight Watchers and in 20 weeks lost 6 lbs. I need to do something but dont know what else to do. I have seen the tv infomurcial doe the Skinny switch secret and am intregued as well as reluctant because of all the money time and effort I have done in the past. Any feed back, god or bad would help, thank you!!
  • I think that the secret is to stick to a good solid diet. When you were on Jenny Craig and Weight Watchers you probably followed much of their advice to the T. What you need to do now is maybe not spend too much money, just 30-50 bucks perhaps and get yourself something that will outline the strategies to a good diet, active exercise routine, etc. and you should be set. Hope this helps.

• I bought this ebook last week, and I wish I would have known what is in this ebook years and years ago. It would have kept me from trying every fad diet known to man, because I would have understood a lot more about how my body works, how to burn fat, and why it is so important to build muscle. It has really opened my eyes. Maybe you will find it helpful too? It does cost about $40 (340 pages).. but to me the information is invaluable. I would have gladly dished out even more! It is written by a "natural" body builder (no steroid use, etc) and even helps you figure out your body type and how you should be eating accordingly to lose weight. I have been using this for about 5 days now and I have to say I am *not* hungry on this plan. You can check it out here:

http://www.burnthefat.com

I would never have shelled out that much money for an ebook if it hadn't have gotten rave reviews all over the 'net - and I think there are threads here about the ebook, too! If you search for "BFFM" here you should see some threads about it.

Good luck in whatever you choose to do!!
  • Did you end up trying it?
  • not yet, still researching it, but ,most likely with in the next few days I will, just need to get paid so I can grocery shop. I will keep you posted on what happens if you like!
  • I've also heard of another ebook, Strip That Fat.
    I haven't seen a single bad review.. But I haven't tried it myself!
    I'm going to buy it in the next week or so, though.
  • BFFM is great. You can search on his name Tom Venuto as well.
  • Quote: not yet, still researching it, but ,most likely with in the next few days I will, just need to get paid so I can grocery shop. I will keep you posted on what happens if you like!

Yes, please! Thank you!
  • Quote: not yet, still researching it, but ,most likely with in the next few days I will, just need to get paid so I can grocery shop. I will keep you posted on what happens if you like!
    I'd also be curious to know what kind of research you've been doing on it. I'm finding it really hard to get any information on the web....

Thank you
  • Quote: I'd also be curious to know what kind of research you've been doing on it. I'm finding it really hard to get any information on the web....

Thank you
    Actually Ive checked out the entire web site and have researched from this site as well. Most likely going to start it Monday.
  • Quote: BFFM is great. You can search on his name Tom Venuto as well.
    What is BFFM??
  • Quote: What is BFFM??
    She was referring to my first post in this thread. It stands for "Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle". A link to the ebook is in my previous post. It shows you how to combine your foods correctly for maximum fat loss - and according to your body type, focuses on eating good carbohydrates, lean proteins and good fats. It also explains a lot of other things in detail - I wish it would have been available when I was much younger! Then I wouldn't be in this mess
  • A friend of mine bought Burn the Fat Feed the Muscle and said she can't figure out how much to eat (she knows what foods he recommends but can't figure out how much). I was interested in it until she told me that. Is she reading it wrong?