Does it Work? Unsure if the latest product or service lives up to it's claims? From popular products to the latest scams, discuss it here before you buy!

Old 06-07-2009, 04:01 PM   #1  
live, laugh, love

S/C/G: 265/202/160

Height: 5'5

Default Elance Body Wise Protien Powder

Im Just wondering if anyone else has tried it before? Ive been using it for the last 10 weeks and have had amazing results. I also take their vitiamans, and petiet Choclate(has hooda in it) its a choclate candy that takes away all cravings, and the hunger feeling.

has anyone else had any long term success with it? I know im loving them, and the fact that they arnt expensive.

ang
canadianangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 02:52 PM   #2  
Proudly Canadian

S/C/G: 230/230/140

Height: 5'7"

I have used their products back when it was called bodywise. Now I am once again trying it. I am one week into 'boot camp' and I can't wait to start eating fruits and grains again! But I have already started to notice that I am feeling alot better and not bloated all the time. We will see where it goes... Good luck to you!
peachness66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 07:33 PM   #3  
live, laugh, love

Im still loving the protien drinks..im not down over 60lbs....i just rejoind the contest that is sponsered threw pgfitnessconnection..the biggest losser wins 500.00....its like a online bootcamp...i hope to be in size 10 by christmas
Old 09-13-2009, 11:36 PM   #4  
a work in progress

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'6 1/2

just out of curiosity, how much did you lose last time and did you regain it? if so, when?
juliastl27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 07:31 PM   #5  
live, laugh, love

I havnt regained any of it..the first contest i entered started mar31st i think..or in and around there, and went for 12 weeks. wich i ended up losing 38lbs with and went from a size 22-20 to a 16...and since then just doing the 1 protien shake a day, somethimes 2 if im really busy, i contiued to lose on my own. I absoulutly love them....and cant imagine not having one..espcially when im pmsing and craving the choclate..plus my kids love them, wich suprised me, but they have them in fruit smoothies...or as a milkshake.

I have done la weight loss before, ww, soup diet..you name it, even tried the biggest loser protien shakes, but always gained then weight back and more...

if you want more information about them email me, and i can give you the email address of my consultant..she knows all the information about them...they arnt that expensive compared to others i have tried.

ang