Detox 4 Women by Natalia Rose

• I came across this book at Barnes and Noble today, and I got online at Amazon to check out the reviews. Everyone raves about it, but I'm still unsure because I don't know how reliable the reviewers are. Has anyone had any experience with this diet plan?

Thanks for any help!!
  • I would be skeptical of anything with "detox" in the title as your liver and kidneys do a perfectly great job of cleaning out your body regardless of what you're eating. Aside from that I haven't heard of it. Maybe others have so I'll bump this up!
  • Thanks! I appreciate the response.
  • I don't if I looked at that particular book, but I looked at some by her. She appears to be for a vegan and raw diet. I was actually surprised (and interested) that she gave advice and menus that bridged vegan and raw with vegetarian and cooked. I don't remember for sure, but don't think that she had any meat in her plans - might be wrong.

She definitely has some ideas about foods and food combining and so on that to me are "out there," but some good stuff too.

Again, I hope I'm not remembering incorrectly, but I'm not sure her "detoxing" program is primarily about fasting, although she may have some type of fasting involved. I think it leans more heavily toward clean eating and organic.