Does it Work? Unsure if the latest product or service lives up to it's claims? From popular products to the latest scams, discuss it here before you buy!

Old 07-17-2009, 03:07 PM   #16  
somedaysoon

Looking forward to hearing how this product is working for you. I saw that same add in a magazine and have been thinking about it myself.
Old 07-17-2009, 03:09 PM   #17  
Just Me

S/C/G: 364/--/182

Height: 5'6"

Again, I'd recommend buying the generic ingredient rather than buying some hyped expensive diet pill that is 4-5 times more costly than just buying the regular ingredient in the store.
nelie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 07:02 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 231/194/170

Height: 5'09''

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelie View Post
Again, I'd recommend buying the generic ingredient rather than buying some hyped expensive diet pill that is 4-5 times more costly than just buying the regular ingredient in the store.

Can the supplement you recommended be taken with psyllium husk powder as well?
J3knoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 07:18 PM   #19  
Just Me

S/C/G: 364/--/182

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by J3knoll View Post
Can the supplement you recommended be taken with psyllium husk powder as well?
I only recommend it in terms of 'if you want to take this pill'. They both contain the same ingredients, the generic is just a lot cheaper and sold by a trusted company. Psyllium husk powder and glucomannan are both fiber supplements. I'm not sure that I personally would recommend taking too much fiber in the form of supplements. I personally don't take any fiber supplements, I get my fiber from the foods I eat. I get about 90-100g fiber/day so fiber supplements aren't a need for me.
nelie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 10:58 AM   #20  
somedaysoon

I'd really like to know if it works...before I spend another dime on any weight loss product. I'm pretty sure I could support a small 3rd world country if I had saved all the money I've spent on diet products! I know there is no "magic pill" and I need to concentrate on eating better (my exercise regimin is pretty good already), but if this pill can give me that little boost to get me headed down the right path a little quicker then I'm all for it!
Old 07-20-2009, 04:29 PM   #21  

I just read the article today regarding trimball. Is it working for anyone?
bubbies08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 07:56 PM   #22  

S/C/G: 180/180/135

Height: 5'4

I just ordered it a couple of days ago hoping to get it soon!!! will fill you guys in on how trimballexp 200 works!!!!
lfairlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 06:45 PM   #23  
CrS

well.....i am an army girl who is just finishing up a 12 month deployment and dam...instead of losing weight ....i put on 20+pounds..(not sure how that happend..maybe its water weight lol). But like everyone else, i read the article in a magazine about "trimballEXP200" and i orderd it...i looked online but never see any tetimonys about it...so i will see for myself how it works and if it works.....my current weight now is 160 and ideal is 130 for my height (63")..so stay tuned.... i will keep u all posted.
CrS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 09:04 PM   #24  

S/C/G: 222/220/140

Height: 5ft 3.75 inches

Any news on this yet?
qian1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 03:22 PM   #25  
Help I'm fat too!

S/C/G: 240/240/180

Height: 5' 3"

Wink

I also read the ad and am not sure if I should take it. I'll be waiting patiently!

Thanks,

yula1128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 07:56 PM   #26  
somedaysoon

Default Any update?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky4u View Post
got my trimball today. i took just one pill (you can take two) and so far... im amazed. i felt full. it wasnt an uncomfortable feeling, but the "full" signal definately went off in my head. i went to snack on some chocolate covered cashews that i bought the other day, ate two of them and had to put the can up. its been 6 hours and i still couldnt eat a thing if i tried. so far, im very impressed!
jacky4u: How is this product working for you? I'm anxious to hear all about it!
Old 08-04-2009, 06:24 PM   #27  

S/C/G: 180/180/135

it didnt work I am actually going to get my money back!!!
lfairlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 03:27 PM   #28  

S/C/G: ?/?/130

Height: 5'1"

Talking Trimball EXP200

Hi everyone,

I am new to this post. My name is Briaroze. I found this forum by chance when typing in Trimball EXP200 and I kept searching and one link led to another until I found this site because I wanted know as anyone else does, what the pros and cons are. I found a link that talks about Konjac Glucomannan, I listed part of it down below, under conclusion and to share this info with everyone. I read where we may not add any links due to spam so i copied and pasted part of the the website's findings at dietspotlight.

Everyone is so positive and I like that.
Conclusion

There does seem to be some evidence that Glucomannan can result in a small amount of weight loss. However it seems that this supplement would need to be taken on a permanent basis if the effect is to be long-lasting, and this could have negative effects on the user’s digestive system. What gives rise to concern, however, are the known side effects of this product and it is only natural that the fact that this product has already been banned in Australia makes us wary of recommending this product as part of your weight loss program. A number of warnings have been given by the FDA, regarding safety issues with Glucomannan.We would like to see proper controlled and standardized trials with this product over a very long time period, which assess the long term effects of taking Glucomannan and any risks involved. Until we see these tests, we need to be wary of using Glucomannan on its own and also as an ingredient in other supplements.
Briaroze1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 01:55 PM   #29  
Eli

S/C/G: 180/176/115

Quote:
Originally Posted by lfairlie View Post
it didnt work I am actually going to get my money back!!!
How many days did you use it and what side effects did you have?
Eli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 03:52 PM   #30  

S/C/G: 180/178/140

Height: 5'9"

Default Did it work?

Did it work for you? I am anxious to know. I thought I had placed an order - waited two weeks and the product was never delivered. I checked the order status by calling their CS number, no record, I checked my VISA statement and there was no charge. I took it as a sign. Please let me know if this is working for you.
OutdoorDiva is offline   Reply With Quote