Does it Work? Unsure if the latest product or service lives up to it's claims? From popular products to the latest scams, discuss it here before you buy!

Old 06-27-2009, 02:59 AM   #1  

Question Detox 4 Women by Natalia Rose

I came across this book at Barnes and Noble today, and I got online at Amazon to check out the reviews. Everyone raves about it, but I'm still unsure because I don't know how reliable the reviewers are. Has anyone had any experience with this diet plan?

Thanks for any help!!
jkat22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 02:23 PM   #2  
Never want to go back!

S/C/G: 338.4/190.8/165

Height: 6 ft

I would be skeptical of anything with "detox" in the title as your liver and kidneys do a perfectly great job of cleaning out your body regardless of what you're eating. Aside from that I haven't heard of it. Maybe others have so I'll bump this up!
CLCSC145 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 08:12 PM   #3  

Thanks! I appreciate the response.
jkat22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 08:20 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 197/135/?

Height: 5'7"

I don't if I looked at that particular book, but I looked at some by her. She appears to be for a vegan and raw diet. I was actually surprised (and interested) that she gave advice and menus that bridged vegan and raw with vegetarian and cooked. I don't remember for sure, but don't think that she had any meat in her plans - might be wrong.

She definitely has some ideas about foods and food combining and so on that to me are "out there," but some good stuff too.

Again, I hope I'm not remembering incorrectly, but I'm not sure her "detoxing" program is primarily about fasting, although she may have some type of fasting involved. I think it leans more heavily toward clean eating and organic.

Last edited by JulieJ08; 06-27-2009 at 08:21 PM.
JulieJ08 is offline   Reply With Quote