Shape Up Shoes

• I read a small blurb in First Magazine about these. Anybody tried them?
    They are at www.shapeupshoes.com.

I have Fit Flops in quite a few colors, but I only buy them because they are the most comfortable flip flop for me, not because they actually work your legs.

Input please..
  • LOL wow those look quite ugly. I've never tried them though, so I can't say if they work.
  • They are very ugly, aren't they?
  • i think i'd fall down wearing those things lol
  • Yes!! Ugly and scary looking. I wear Earth Shoes along with Fit Flops. I love them. I could really feel them working my thighs and butt when I first got them. In fact, you have to be sure to work yourself up when you first get them. Just 2 hrs. at a time. Now I wear them all the time. I have sandals and running shoes and will probably get 1 or 2 pairs for this year.
  • I have 6 pairs of Fit Flops. I wish I could wear them to work! Guess I'll pass on the shape up shoes, since they are so ugly.
  • The link wouldn't load in my browser.

I wouldn't personally buy shoes for any attested "lifting" or exercise value. I work out for that. Shoes are shoes to me, although shoes with a negative heel (like a pair of Earth Shoes I have) are quite good for helping my spine and posture because they align the body correctly.
  • I'd worry about them hurting my back after using them a few times.
  • They look like ankle-breakers to me