Does it Work? Unsure if the latest product or service lives up to it's claims? From popular products to the latest scams, discuss it here before you buy!

Old 09-27-2009, 02:21 AM   #106  

S/C/G: 165/135

Height: 5'6 1/2

Default slim force 7

hello everyone this is my first time writing something and joining anything so i hope i get my info out right... i was also thinking of trying slim force seven and with the replys i saw i decided not to. one really good sucess weight loss story i would like to share actually happened to me. So everyday for thirty minutes i walked and stoped drinking cokes eating candy and i tried to cut meals down to about 300-400 or so calories and in a little over a week i lost 10 pounds no joke. I think if you really wanna lose weight but havent started, start by walking once your body gets used to that than you can take it up a level.
rnicoleg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 04:40 PM   #107  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle Rock View Post
I also have tried to research this product with no results. I viewed the web page, which had no information on it. I have sent them a email (2 days ago) requesting the number of pills per bottle and have not yet had a response. If you receive your pills can you keep us posted on how it goesÉ
Anytime nothing can be found on the internet, that's usually either a bad sign of them just throwing something up to make some money, or they are too new to have any marketing out yet. I'd stay away from it until the reviews start to popup. Even then, you still need to watch and separate the real from the fake testimonials that they usually have put everywhere.
FattyFatFat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 10:25 PM   #108  

guys you don't know how much i appreciate being here and have read all your repost. The thing is that im 16 and i saw this ad on us mag..so im overweight and i wanted to lose 40 pounds so i told my parents if they could buy me slim force 7. My parents don't have any money and the pills cost 100$ so they said they were gonna sacrfice that money for me...AHHH IM SO GLAD I READ THIS CUZ IT WOULDVE BEEN REALLY SAD IF MY PARENTS FIGURED OUT THEY LOST 100$ TRYING TO HELP ME. I LOVE YOU GUYS U SAVED ME!
jennygirl1342 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 03:53 PM   #109  

Hi...well at least you guys received your slim force 7...i ordered and paid for mine July 1st qand still havent even received it...i have called about 8 times and been given different excuses and promises each time...i have actualy now reported them to the better business bureau...and i think i am going to report the credit card transaction as fradulant...
sazzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 01:52 AM   #110  

S/C/G: 210/210/160

Height: 5'2

I ordered Okappaslim. It was featured in a magazine, just like what you all are talking about...I felt very skeptical but ordered anyway, like an idiot. I sent them an e-mail and saw that they are run by slimforce 7. So I googled slimforce 7 since I couldn't find any info on okappaslim, and I came across this forum. I wish I would have fond out before I bought!!! I called to cancel, and they gave me the run around, but I will be persistent. I ordered the pills 5 days ago and they have not shipped yet, so I'm hoping that this will be an easy process. All I want is to be healthy. I hate being fat, and these damn scams prey on those emotions....damn it.
JennaBug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 02:44 AM   #111  
Prettymamaof1

S/C/G: 255/189/150

So glad I didn't go ahead and order this. Thats is one thing that i have a good habit of is i research stuff before I buy. Now only if i could get a good habit of not over eating then I would be good.
PrettyMama13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 10:32 AM   #112  

I'm only four days in, and I'm quitting. I decided to try it because according to their testimonials I would see results right away, and I didn't. I've actually been hungrier since I started taking it, and gassier. No joy on the slim force 7. Now to get my money back...
JediLady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 07:26 PM   #113  

Wink Thank You Ladies

From what I have just read (8 web pages worth) I cannot believe I almost fell for a "Fairytale" story I read in a magazine. We all want that 'magic pill' as many of you have already stated. Thank you for displaying your opinions and support. You saved me from a SCAM
itsBURKIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 02:51 AM   #114  

Default Thank You !! Ladies You Rock!

I've been sitting on this ad for about 3 weeks wondering if I should jump in and just DO IT. Part of me was "NO way...It's too good to be true". Well, thank you all for putting it out there. I've gained about 30lbs and thought I just need that little extra help to get over the hump. Don't need to flush anymore cash down the toilet! I have a landlord and kids that are more than happy to help me with THAT task! Thank you for saving me from wasting my hard earned cash!
missbeingthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 10:23 PM   #115  
krb
kim

Default im a sucker

funny i searched for any feed back on slimforce7 and found nothing but the article everyone else read, after i ordered this product which took 6 WEEKS and a whole bunch of emails and phone calls i finally got it and just like the rest of you nothing not an inch, but to try to make me a happy customer they sent me 5 free bottles!!! they are still sitting in the box they came in. How can they get away with false advertisement? Well i really hope those who are wanting to try it finds this site. Money is tight these days and those of us desperate for help will use the money we work hard for because we were promised it will work. My advise dont buy it, get a dog they are the best workout partners
krb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 09:36 PM   #116  

S/C/G: 190/190/140

Height: 5'6"

Angry

ugh! I really thought slimforce 7 was gonna be my salvation. 40 Y.O. mother of three and new wife in desperate need to drop at least 40 lbs. Can't stand myself anymore, ashamed for my husband because I was so much thinner when he met me.
Has anyone tried the Adipril that is on the top ten list of effective diet pills? I SO wish I could afford nutra system. Help anyone?
Kristina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 10:39 PM   #117  
Just Me

S/C/G: 364/--/182

Height: 5'6"

The top ten lists of effective diet pills are put out there by people who support the diet pill industry so I wouldn't trust any list. I've never seen any unbiased reports of diet pills being effective because honestly they just aren't. Have you tried counting calories? It is free and easy to do once you get the hang of it.
nelie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 03:33 PM   #118  

I am sooooo glad I found this thread! I called the # I got from a magazine and it said it was no longer in use... Don't know if that was because I wrote it down wrong or not... But I'm glad I didn't order it... I got on herbalife for one month and lost 20 lbs and had so much energy and I felt great... I've been off it for about 3 months now and haven't gained a pound bck! I want to lose about 40 more lbs but it is super expensive! Like 300 bucks a month!
BigShigga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2019, 02:25 PM   #119  

havent heard of it, ill research and get back to you
freedom lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2019, 02:30 PM   #120  

Ive been trying the apple cider vinegar especially the ones that actually work. heard this on does especially well when you follow the directions
freedom lady is offline   Reply With Quote