Xenedrine EFX-Without Ephedra

You're on Page 4 of 4
Go to
  • I've also stopped taking it recently. There were a couple of times where I had shortness of breath and some spasms in my chest, and one night after an angina attack (thank goodness I had nitroglycerin patches in the house!), I stopped the Xenadrine the next day. As a matter of fact, 60 mgs of Prozac makes me just as energetic and cuts my appetite, in addition to its intended purposes, and my secondary insurance covers it
  • I started taking xendarine efx one week ago. I started out taking 2 pills a day, one in the am and one mid afternoon (this is half the recommended dose for people who weigh more than 150 lbs). Some days I only take the one pill in the morning. I have noticed it supresses my appetite quite a bit. In fact, I've lost 5 lbs this week.

I'm getting my blood pressure checked tomorrow by my doctor and I have been regularly checking my pulse over the week. I haven't noticed any heart palpatations or felt bad. In fact, I've had more energy (but that started with my new multivitamin I started taking a few weeks ago). I'm still a little paranoid and taking it one day at a time and monitoring myself. I'll keep you updated on my continued results.