FLIRTY GIRLS FITNESS....BEFORE i BUY IT...ANY OPINIONS

• Hi Guys,
    WOW I have missed being on here....my life got a little insane...

OK now don't think i'm nuts

but i saw a pretty cool commercial for flirty girls workout/fitness

ok no i'm not going into pole dancing etc...this will be done TOTALLY behind closed doors-LOL no body for public eyes-lol not yet

Anyway, wondering if anyone has gotten it, what there opinions are etc before I spend the money.....

thanks a million

angie
  • Welcome back!!

I've never heard of that, but sounds interesting. IS this what you're talking about: www.flirtygirlfitness.com ?
  • If you thats what you're talking about, when I select 'boutique' there is a fitness videos option, the videos look alot like Carmen Electras workout- strip pole dancing video. Which I think is pretty fun.
  • JILL YES YES now you know for sure no one in the world is going to see me doing a pole-LOL i just thought it would be fun to do in the privacy of my locked bedroom door shades down-LOL

some places far from me though..have actual fitness classes that do this thing...i don't know...what do you think? it's worth it? i don't want to waste my time or money ya know on some stupid infomercial thing...but it does look cool
  • i love flirty girl fitness! i bought the set that you dont need a pole for cause well i weigh too much for the pole at the moment but it is awesome....its not really intense or anything so i wouldn't recommend it for your only form of exercise unless you're starting out in which case it might be good but it's super fun!
  • I watched one video ON DEMAND and I didn't like it. After the first 5 minutes it became boring, but it is a best seller on Exercise TV so I don't know. Maybe it's just me.
  • I did something similar here in L.A. It is called Sfactor. OMG! It is so much fun and they go by levels, 1-8. I only made it level 3 because it can get pretty pricy. I recommend it
  • SBD why did you think it was boring? that's what i'm afraid of...

and
    Haley- it's not intense? I thought it looked pretty hard...but what wasn't intense a bout it?
  • Quote: SBD why did you think it was boring? that's what i'm afraid of...

and
    Haley- it's not intense? I thought it looked pretty hard...but what wasn't intense a bout it?
    Well, the video I saw (I can go back and get the name of it) she spent too much time on the same moves and the girls looked like they didn't know what was going on, they were a bit off. It just doesn't come off as a traditional work hard, sweat the fat off workout like I'm used to seeing is all. If you want to learn to dance or take a load off working out or having some fun then this video is for you. It looks like a straight cardio workout if it's really a workout. I'd rather watch a Beyonce music video and learn her moves...same thing, but better. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mVEGfH4s5g

This is just my opinion.
  • Package Arrived Ladies
    MY package just arrived a couple of days ago.....not sure i'm super super thrilled but i am still in the 'watching' learning the moves mode...maybe when i get that down it will be more fun...

I plan to alternate it with a couple days a week with "normal" workouts....

Anyway, I haven't been doing anything for a long time so anything is better than nothing right??

I joined the Onederland thing by January 1, and I'll be darned if I am not going to at least meet that goal...only 11 lbs geeeeesh

I would love to know if anyone else has done this though....or maybe I'm the Maverick??? LOLOL

We'll see.....
  • Blah it was fluff.I sold it on ebay for 27.00 .Its one of them boring workouts.I would say go for the Carmen Electra collection I have seen the set at best buy and its really fun...

Opps just seen you got it.Hey it might be something you like.Hope you have fun.You have beautiful hair by the way =)
  • I only do the end part where they do the routine straight through and not the walk through stuff cause once you've done that once it's boring to me to keep going that slow but I still love to do the end section even after owning them for a year.