Does it Work? Unsure if the latest product or service lives up to it's claims? From popular products to the latest scams, discuss it here before you buy!

Old 09-17-2008, 06:57 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 129/see ticker/110

Height: 5'1"

Default Body For Life anyone?

Hi.

My gym is doing the Body For Life challenge. My boyfriend and I were just signed up... orientation is Monday.

Has anyone tried it? Any thoughts?

I'm looking into it as a means to cutting down my workouts to only 45 mins a day and hopefully still see results. I'm pretty fit now, but there is always room for improvement. I'd like to put on some muscle and lose some fat to tighten up. For the past several months (with the exception of the last month) I've been working out from 1 to 2 hours a day at the gym 6x a week. I start uni in a couple weeks and hopefully start working too so committing that much time will be challenging, so if I can get away with 45 mins a day 6x a week it would be much better.

My diet at the moment is similar to the plan they offer.

Thanks!
Taurie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 09:41 AM   #2  
Just Me

S/C/G: 364/--/182

Height: 5'6"

I think BFL is a great program and although I don't follow it, I did incorporate some of the aspects into my own workouts. Some of the girls in the weight lifting forum have done it as well.
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=80
nelie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 10:35 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 237/165.8/130

Height: 5'4"

I use mostly NROLW, but I've got the Body for Life book and it looks pretty solid to me.

For what that's worth!

PhotoChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 07:03 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 129/see ticker/110

Height: 5'1"

Cool. Thanks for the feedback. I picked up my package today, so I guess I'll be starting tomorrow
Taurie is offline   Reply With Quote