Does it Work? Unsure if the latest product or service lives up to it's claims? From popular products to the latest scams, discuss it here before you buy!

Old 10-21-2008, 11:28 AM   #16  
Ashley

S/C/G: 175/ticker/140

Height: 5'7

My friends have tried them and said they work but your heart rate was rapid and once you got of the pills you gained all the weight back
jmfan317 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 04:04 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 165/137/120

Height: 4'11''

I took it once like 2 years ago and it was the worst experience of my life. It made me so jittery and I felt like if I didn't eat a million pounds of food it would never go away. I also felt so sick everytime I took it and it would only go away after 7 hours of feeling like I was going to yak at any minute. I dont know if it was the pill, or just me because Ive taken many different kinds of diet pills and this was the only one that made me feel like this. It may be different with other people.
celigirl88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 10:38 PM   #18  
Ashley

S/C/G: 175/ticker/140

Height: 5'7

My mom just got it but she's not gonna take 6 pills a day I think she'll just take 1 or 2 in the morning before breakfast and thats it. She usually takes trimspa but she couldn't find it so she got this. I did warn her bout the effects they have had on some people good and bad.
jmfan317 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 05:50 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 165/137/120

Height: 4'11''

I started taking out 1 pill for 2 weeks and even that made me feel like what I described before. Like I said, I don't know anybody else this happend to, but I haven't tried taking it again just because of the way it made me feel. Tell your mom good luck and hopefully she doesn't have he same effects I did!!
celigirl88 is offline   Reply With Quote