Does it Work? Unsure if the latest product or service lives up to it's claims? From popular products to the latest scams, discuss it here before you buy!

Old 05-08-2008, 02:42 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 202/195/125

Height: 5'4

Default Green Tea HP

Has anyone had success using this product? You find it at booths in the mall and it is $80 for a 30 day supply assuming you drink it twice a day. It also comes in different flavors. I have lost a few lbs. but I also follow weight watchers and not sure if the loss came from the tea or WW. It is really yummy and makes me feel heathier and accounts for 32 oz of water consumption! Interested to hear other peoples' experience with this product.
SunnyAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 03:07 PM   #2  
Just Me

S/C/G: 364/--/182

Height: 5'6"

Looking at it, it appears to be an attempt to harvest various high antioxidant ingredients. I believe the studies on green tea were done on the actual drinking of green tea, not supplements. Even then, the results were minimal.

Here is a thread concerning green tea in general http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=126175
nelie is offline   Reply With Quote