Korean Pine Nut Oil

• I read the other thread about it. I would like to know if it is still working for you. Suzanne, what happened when Jennifer took it?

Holli, how much do you take? Are there any side effects?
  • Hey Mare,

Thanks for waiting for me Just got home ugh. I take 3 capsules of the pine nut oil, and 2 or 3 capsules of metamucil together, with 16 oz of water or green tea, after my lunch and dinner. I have noticed since doing this that I am eating a ton less, and it's very easy to stay within my calorie range Of course, if I am full from dinner, I skip it.
  • Jennifer isn't having any luck with her pine nut oil.

I like the green tea suggestion. I drink a lot of hot tea (green, white, and black) without any additives, and find that it keeps me feeling satisfied so I'm less likely to consume something else that has calories. It provides comfort
  • I'm going to have to bring in some of my decaf tea bags. It's cold in here at work and I think it would warm me up.

It's too bad Jennifer isn't having the results she'd hoped to have.

Holli, thanks. I don't know why, but for some reason, this is interesting me. Why do you take the metamucil with it? Doesn't that, ahem, make you go quite often? If so, that may be what's doing it for you instead of the pine nut oil.

Thanks for the replies.