slimquik:day #2....

• I've been seeing the commercials so thought I'd give it a try.I really want to lose weight & I've tried South Beach & on my own(both with walking 1.5 miles 3-4 days a week).Not much luck with either.I changed jobs & had a very hard time getting adjusted.With my schedule & 2 teenage boys it's harder for me now.
    The one thing that drew me to Slimquick was the 6 ways...
    Let me explain...I get up at 4 am & have to be at work by 5(sometimes 5:30),some days i work till 10pm & have to get up early the next day.I sleep every chance I get & have no time for family.
    So far I have energy & don't stay as tired since i started taking Slimquick.
    Hope this all makes sense,I'm new at posting on here.
    Just wanted to share.
    Thanks for listening,
    bec
  • Hi

Slimquick contains a very large amount of stimulants which is why you're feeling the energy boost. It also comes with the potential for some nasty side effects, especially if you take them regularly.

A better way to get a morning energy boost is by having a protein packed breakfast, and doing an exercise routine to get your metabolism revving. There are some great new DVDs out that focus on 10 minute workouts, so you don't need a lot of time to devote to it. Combined with your regular walking routine, you should be full of energy in no time
  • I tried Slimquick a few months ago and it gave me chest pains after I'd been taking it for a few days, so of course I got off of it. I would strongly suggest getting off of it while the going is good IMO.

I know it can be exciting to think you have found something, Lord knows I have been there...the only thing that ever worked for me, was taken off the market a few years ago, so I have tried multiple things, all with effects. I really feel ya girl, and I know this isn't what you want to hear, but I do feel I must be honest with you and share my experience, God forbid, if anything should happen. So please Bec, again, please stop taking them, for your own safety and health.

At GNC they have liquid vitamins, the one I take is miracle 2000, and it works fantastically. Tastes dreadful though hahaha. I also make up a batch of green tea and put a little green tea extract in it, and that gives me a boost too. Green tea also helps with body fat, and has lots of antioxidants in it too. Case and point: I've been plateauing for the last few days, never able to get below 230 1/2... yesterday I made up my first batch of the green tea with extract, and sipped on it all day...I awoke this morning to a 1 lb loss - at 229.6 hooray Just an idea.