Does it Work? Unsure if the latest product or service lives up to it's claims? From popular products to the latest scams, discuss it here before you buy!

Old 01-13-2008, 12:20 PM   #1  

Smile Figure 8 ?

Has anyone tried Arbonne's Figure 8 products? I have just started their 8 week challenge and was wondering if anyone out there has tried and had success with them.
HOPEGRIFFIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 03:24 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 232.6/ticker/160

Height: 5'8"

Hi,
I have seen the Figure 8 products work on my RVP, she lost 40 lbs. with them. And then with the recent added items (the energy fizz) - it looks like Candice Keefe lost weight as well.

I personally used the protein powders and meal replacements and they are very good flavored (my favorite is the chai latte), and they do fill you up.

And of the course the weight loss chews taste great too - and they seem to help with those candy cravings.

Also - a sideline consultant has tried the energy fizz and she says that it did boost her energy and immediately stunted her appetite.

Good luck with the challenge!!

Rae
Raemi13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 12:31 PM   #3  
Smartypants

I tried to see what was in these products, but came up empty handed everywhere I looked. I really don't understand why ingredients are so difficult to find! What if someone is allergic to one of the those listed, for example? Anyway, I have got to say this is the first supplement I've not been able to find them for, so I'm really suspicious. And I also have a friend that consults for Arbonne. i emailed Arbonne from their website about the Figure 8s and I will post the ingredients as soon as I get them.

One thing you can do if you want to hear from someone who has tried the item is what I do....... go on ebay, search for any auctions listing the item, look under that sellers' feedback for somebody who bought the same thing from them in the past, and then email them saying something like "I was thinking about trying this and I see that you got this item before. I don't want to waste any money on something that may not work, and this will totally stay between you and me, so I was just wondering how these (whatever it is) worked for you, or if it did at all." What that does is let you hear from real people who bought it, of course if nobody here has, and not testimonials I did this for a water pill recently cause the Diurex is not working for me, and I still feel bloated. The water pill really seemed good, but the emails' I received back all said it didn't do anything for them. Saved myself $30

Anyway I will post back when Arbonne responds, and in the meanwhile if you want, try the ebay trick I talked about; Figure 8 is on there.
txangelgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 07:55 PM   #4  
Smartypants

Well Arbonne replied, and they pointed me to a link on their site that did NOT have ingredients, then later in the email they said I have to ask a local consultant of theirs. Immediate RED flag to me! I responded and told them basically it is pretty darn sad that they can't give me a simple ingredient list and instead make me jump through hoops, and that by not even wanting to take the time to give me the list it shows they must not have confidence in their product heh. I'll let you know if they reply again....
txangelgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 03:12 AM   #5  
it's always something

I've seen the ingredient lists and I'm not impressed. If I were, I'd use the darn stuff myself

My advice.. If you feel you would benefit from a product like this, try something like Slimfast, there's nothing mysterious about it. Avoid all of the extra supplement products. Some contain stimulants, and who needs to pollute their body with that! Eat a balanced diet and get some exercise, and there's your natural energy booster Some claim to contain beneficial ingredients but they are in such small amounts that they serve only to decorate the label
Suzanne 3FC is offline   Reply With Quote