Full Bar???

You're on Page 7 of 24
Go to
  • howdy
    newbie, here.. but long time alli/xenical user.. i have now decided to add fullbar to my regime so i shall post how well i am doing. just looking to take off the last 10 pounds..
  • Update on the first full week of Fullbars I have lost 4.5 lbs. I decided to start the Biggest Loser diet but they wanted me to eat almost 2000 calories a day. Eating Fullbars and consuming that many calories won't work together so I started eating a healthy diet without all the junk food. With the Fullbar help I am definitely eating less at each meal. I am not stuffed like coming out of a buffet but I am not leaving the table hungry either. I can live like this long term as I have over 100 lbs to lose.

Anyone pick up lots of flatus (gas) and some loose stools with the Fullbars? I started doing that two days ago. Nothing extreme enough to make me stop using them but I am hoping it's temporary due to the increased fiber in the diet. That once my body gets used to all that fiber it will settle down. Otherwise it's going to be a lifestyle and not a diet.
  • I am so pleased to read that many of you have had success with full bar. I purchased 2 boxes and although it somewhat curbed my desire to snack I did not lose a pound. I maintained my regular daily exercise (40 mins on eliptical and 20 mins of weights x 5 days a week) continued to eat a low fat, low carb somewhat healthy diet but lost no weight.. I ate them faithfully for about a month (I think thats how long the supply lasted). Thus I will not be buying anymore. And fyi I have about 30 pounds to lose.
  • Hi all,
    I am a newbie to your site. I too am interested in the "full bars". I need to lose lots of weight and I feel like these might give me a jumpstart. I am going to our local GNC to get 3 days worth. I promise to let you know how I feel they do/don't work. I know I will need lots of encouragement so I will check out the whole site. I wish success to all of you.
    Brenda
  • I tried the recipe that crzydoglady180 posted (thanks for the recipe) only I added nuts, wheat bran, flax, and dried fruit. They tasted very similar to the full bars and they actually worked about the same..actually my husband ate them (he has no weight to lose) and found them very filling. I'm thinking I just have an bottomless pit for stomache. Anyway, they are easier for me to 'obtain'... making versus buying plus the full bars did not work for me so I will give this home made snack a try on a regular basis. Also regardless they are a very healthy snack that are somewhat filling and possibly they will work to help curb the appetite.
  • I had the peanut butter crunch fullbar 1 hour ago and I truly do not want lunch. I am going to eat something as mt Dr. told me not to skip meals. I will keep you updated.
  • I hope I don't offend anyone, but I don't think making the equivalent of rice crispy treats with butter and marshmallows is a good idea, even with the addition of fiber one cereal. FullBars don't contain much sugar and hardly any fat at all. If you want to eat something before a meal that isn't a FullBar but might have the same effect, your best bet might be a bowl of grapes or some other natural, whole food.
  • Rice crispy treats sounds good...

Actually I've heard you can get similar effect with a bowl of soup before a meal or even an apple. Lately, I've been having a low calorie soup for a meal because it fills me up quite a bit.
  • Am wondering if these bars really work-they are the Shopping Channel in my area.
    I just need something to help stop the cravings-I feel I am out of control!!!!!!!
    Has anyone had success withFullbars??
  • This is an interesting post. I too have seen the ads for the full bars and was wondering if they really worked.

Currently I'm doing a meal delivery plan (eDiets) but the portions leave me feeling pretty hungry so I usually end up adding stuff to the meals. I may get some of these off ebay and see if they help me get through the day a little easier.
  • I tried a Fullbar yesterday, it was ok. Not what I expected, for the price.
    I did find at Wal-Mart something from Fiberone called Fullfill.
    I just had one and the taste is fantastic plus it has vitamins which Fullbar was lacking .
    And it was cheaper, a bit
    we'll see how this goes !
  • This is day 2 for me with the fullbars. I ate 1 before lunch and one before dinner. As I said yesterday, I did not even feel like eating lunch(a first for me!!!). I am not hungry at all. Last night for supper I ate a very small salad and 1/2 of my Lean Cusine dinner. I saved it for lunch today. I am impressed with them. I am going to order from the site as they are too expensive at GNC. My fav is the cranberry almond. Really did enjoy it. I will keep you posted on my success. Much success to all out there trying to lose weight.
  • Soup or Water Can Fill You Up
    I'd save my money and just go with these tried and true dieting tips if your goal is to try to find a way to feel full before eating a meal. Tons of studies have shown that drinking a glass of water or eating a cup of soup prior to a meal will significantly reduce your appetite. I have found that's a good way to start off at restaurants also. If you can stay away from the bread basket and go for soup and water instead, then you can eat half of your entree and take the other half home for later.
  • I am using the fullbars as stated earlier. I am having success w/them. They really do help me w/hunger. I do not have the munchies using them. I did order direct from Fullbar.com. I makes them more affordable that way. I feel like different things work for different people so we should each use what works for us. I have tried so many plans and spent so much money so I have gone into this with an open mind. I wish success to all who are trying to get healthy.
  • I had to stop the Fullbars for three days due to the loose stool issue and they make a huge difference in not being hungry and not snacking. I thought I was having moderately good success with them but without them I went back to being starved at meals and wanting to snack in between. They really do help with the willpower issue so I can stay on my diet. So I am back on the bars and plan to purchase directly from the Fullbar site to get the three month plan for price of two months special. That helps reduce the price to an acceptable level. I am using the peanut butter and the cranberry almond flavors which is all GNC carried. Glad to try the other flavors available on the site. This I can live with as long as my poor digestive tract can tolerate the increased fiber and I know this is a temporary problem.

Brenda glad to see you have some success. Keep posting as you go and let's see how we can do with these bars.