Does it Work? Unsure if the latest product or service lives up to it's claims? From popular products to the latest scams, discuss it here before you buy!

Closed Thread

Old 11-23-2007, 04:14 PM   #1  

Default Phentramin-d

Hey, I'm 5'3 and weigh 150lbs. I've been at this weight for years now
and basically the only time I lost a significant amount of weight was when I wasn't eating any carbs, which made me miserable.
Anyways, my ideal weight is 140 and I'm interested in trying Phentramin-d. It's not RX and also not natural, but the reviews seem good.
anyone else try it?
Also, I'm on birth control for my skin, do you know if it has Pd has negative side effects? Don't worry, I already use a backup method because I'm also on antibiotics.
Old 11-23-2007, 06:03 PM   #2  

Height: 5'2"

Phentermine sent me straight to the emergency room after a month on it. It is not healthy at all. Plus I gained the weight right back after I got off of it plus 30 pounds more. My appetite became a raging monster.

Count your calories and exercise. That's all it takes.
Old 11-23-2007, 10:53 PM   #3  
it's always something

This product sounds pretty questionable to me. If it truly mimics a prescription drug, then it needs to be used under a doctor's supervision. However, from what I can tell, the ingredients in this product have not actually been clinically proven to assist in weight loss. Unfortunately manufacturers do not have to prove weight loss claims for supplements like this, so you can buy a lot of useless products and just thin out your wallet

Have you checked out our Featherweight forum? We have a great bunch of members that could help you lose those 10 pounds in a safe and realistic way.

Good luck!
Closed Thread