3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Diet Central > Does it Work?

Does it Work? Unsure if the latest product or service lives up to it's claims? From popular products to the latest scams, discuss it here before you buy!

Body Solutions?

Closed Thread

Old 12-18-2002, 12:05 AM   #16
Going All The Weigh

For a long while I was considering buying this product, I'm so glad I didnt. I dont have the money to spend on things that doesnt work for me. Thank all of you for sharing your news and research.

Started WW: 6-1-01
Re-started WW from Home: 12-19-02
Mini Goal=First 5lbs
Birthday Challange(2-8-03)=299

The Phat Chicky-poo
Gypsy
Old 02-17-2003, 03:22 PM   #17

I tried it and NO it did nothing. I got a refund from Walgreen pharmacy thank goodness!
Had back operation (fusion) 10/00, suffer from chronic back pain that operation didn't change. Am trying to lose weight I gained after operation and get back into great mental and physical shape. Am good friend and listener. ....April
Old 02-19-2003, 07:34 PM   #18

Body Solutions was based here in San Antonio (where I live). They started out in this small building where people were literally lined up outside the door to buy this stuff (yes, I was one of them). As they got bigger, they moved into a building that used to be Jungle Jim's indoor playground. This place was huge. They now are no longer in business and the building is now a Goodwill store.

Anyway, the owners of this company were big supporters of the Spurs and had courtside seats. The year we one the championship (99), they took a full page ad in the newspaper congratulating the team.

Let's just say that they *obviously* didn't use their product, or if they did, it didn't work!
Closed Thread
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.