Waist Trimmers...have You Tried Them?

• Hi Everyone. I've Recently Bought A Curves Waist Trimmer To Use When I Work Out. I Haven't Used It Long Enough To See Any Results Yet But I Wanted To Know If Anyone Else Has Been Using One. Does It Really Help You Lose Inches In Your Waist? When I Take It Off After My Work Out I Do Sweat A Lot But I Dont Know If That Will Help You Lost Inches Or Not. Your Input Would Appreciate It.

Thanks!
  • No, it doesn't work. You can't spot reduce. Losing fat around your waist comes from reducing the number of calories you eat below the number of calories you expend, not from a magic gizmo that you strap around your waist.

Sorry you wasted your money.
  • Is Curves really pitching this as a spot reducer, or just as a thermal "sauna" water shedder? If it's the former then I'm really really disappointed. Curves always struck me as a (relatively) reputable company. What's next? Curves brand hoodia diet pills? Hmmm.
  • Yeah I Think They Called It A Thermal Waist Trimmer Or Something Like That....it Sounds Like It Doesnt Work?? Dang, Well Luckily It Was Only $8 Or Something. Not A Big Investment. They Even Have Thigh Trimmers Too Now...but I Will Still Use It Because I Use It When I Run And I Figure If My Stomach Sweats Maybe It Will Do Something...well See....if It Does I Will Let You All Know. If Anyone Else Has Their Opinion Please Let Me Know..im Still Curious
  • Thermal meaning its neoprene or some other rubber type material so you sweat more - theoretically making that area smaller. You can sweat all you like and it won't make an area smaller.