3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Diet Central > Does it Work?

Does it Work? Unsure if the latest product or service lives up to it's claims? From popular products to the latest scams, discuss it here before you buy!

Does anyone have or has anyone used "The Bean"???

Closed Thread

Old 06-12-2007, 04:16 PM   #1
KitKatBahr

S/C/G: 285/229/145

Height: 5 ft, 7 in.

Default Does anyone have or has anyone used "The Bean"???

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has had or tried "The Bean" exerciser? I just ordered the Elite one with the extra strength training thingy with it. This bean is supposed to be the professional "gym" model. Bigger, wider, with handles, holds up to 800 pounds.

I currently have a knee injury and have had for quite some time now. I am going to physical therapy, but there are so many exercises I cannot do right now. I have a wonderful Urban Rebounder, which I absolutely love, but cannot use right now until the knee heals. Also, an elliptical, ditto on the knee. So, I wanted something I could work with that would keep me off the floor (I also have bulging discs in my lower back, L4 and L5), as well as plantar fascistis and bone spurs on both heels. Along with the bum knee and all the rest, I also have fibromyalgia!! All of these challenges make it difficult to find things I can use comfortably, so when I saw the Bean, I thought it may work.

I read alot of reviews and apparently, the older model leaked alot, but I didn't read anything bad about the Elite model. There is also a Deluxe model which some people were not happy with. Anyway, the ELite is supposed to be the best, so hopefully it will hold up.

Has anyone used any of the Bean models? What did you think of it? Did it help you?

Thanks.
Kathy Bahr
Merritt Island, FL

Visit me at My Space
www.myspace.com/kitkatbahr
Add me as a friend please
Closed Thread
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.