Does it Work? Unsure if the latest product or service lives up to it's claims? From popular products to the latest scams, discuss it here before you buy!

Closed Thread

Old 03-11-2007, 04:22 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 196/186/170

Height: 5'11"

Question Does Ultrashape really work? No cutting & you lose 2" inches? Is this for real??

Hi,
Has anyone been treated with Ultrashape? I read about it in Glamour magazine and the London Sun newspaper.
It sounds too cool and uses ultrasonic waves, is painless, and targets the fat while leaving the veins and nerves alone.

If it is available in 44 countries, where in the USA?

Did it work for you? How many treatments? Does it stay? Why get lipo if this works? I think the Ultrashape.com website is more for doctors than patients but looks promising. Please email me if it worked for you, thanks! I may go to Mexico and do it if it really is painless and works.

Last edited by Teresa Laguna; 03-11-2007 at 04:30 PM.
Old 03-11-2007, 04:35 PM   #2  
Just Me

S/C/G: 364/--/182

Height: 5'6"

I just went and looked it up and it does sound interesting. They are touting it as an alternative to liposuction. One medical article I saw from the UK said that it does need to be used in conjunction with a reduced calorie diet and there is a chance that the ultrasound will break up the fat which will then get deposited elsewhere in the body.
Old 03-12-2007, 12:47 AM   #3  

Thanks Nelie.
Found a blog of a video about Ultrashape from a Dr. Howell -
http://drhowellnetblog.blogspot.com/...liposonix.html

The video shows how it works and the doc says to check back later as he is still researching.
Old 04-16-2007, 11:06 PM   #4  

Default Here is a blog from a client

Here is a blog from a client. There are pictures before and after Ultrashape -

http://hadultrashape.blogspot.com/

and

http://www.probeautyclinic.com/showi...ape&IDnr=50546

Looks more than promising. Now I am not going to get liposuction, I am going to try this once, why not. I never did want surgery.

Wish me luck. A friend of mine and I are looking into getting together in Mex. or London.
Old 04-16-2007, 11:20 PM   #5  
Just Me

S/C/G: 364/--/182

Height: 5'6"

After reading that blog, I'm not impressed unless I'm missing something. The girl went from a size 14 to a size 12 in 2 months? And her diet consists of vegetables and chicken? You could go from a size 14 to a size 12 in 2 months on that diet alone (and even lower). And she paid $2500.
Closed Thread