i know there isnt a Miracle pill out there.. its just honest to goodness work that makes you healthy... but they are pretty convincing!
Honey, it's their job to be convincing! Follow your instincts here...there is no magic pill, and there is no magic juice Anything that has to sell through so many affiliates (I'm sorry--they call them MEs, or Marketing Executives) isn't worth it. 99% of things sold via affiliates/pyramid schemes are garbage, and the other 1% is at least guaranteed to be way overpriced Don't be fooled by their pretty website or their impressive words--that's exactly what they're hoping you'll do!
Highest known weight: 324
Weight on morning of DS surgery: 308.5
Got down to about 185 before pregnancy;
Benjamin David born March 24, 2012, 7 pounds 11 ounces
Yes, you should read the ediet book warning by Suzanne. It holds up for products as well. They think that there are desperate dieters out there waiting to hand them money so they try to convince you to buy.
You can't out-exercise poor eating habits.
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice and no guarantee is made against accuracy.