Does it Work? Unsure if the latest product or service lives up to it's claims? From popular products to the latest scams, discuss it here before you buy!

Closed Thread

Old 03-19-2007, 04:35 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 173/in progress/140ish

Height: 5'8"

I have the program. It was too restrictive for me. Yes, I lost a few pounds but couldn't keep with the restrictive diet and it came right back on when I stopped. A LOT of what he suggests ARE good ideas, I just couldn't keep them up. He says to eat 6 small meals (good idea) limit salt (good idea but hard to do IMO) cut out fat (good idea) and exercise (good idea). I think my main problems is my rebelling against someone telling me what to eat (like the quick loss program that you can use for a week or two). I also wasn't sold on the recipes. But in retrospect his ideas were valid--I just couldn't make them work for ME.
Old 04-10-2007, 12:06 PM   #17  

I tried the program too. I like that it is a different program for different metabolic/body types. You answer a long questionnaire, and based on your answers you know your Type: A, B, C, or D & eat according to that plan. You also map out your current & desired body and exercise accordingly - thus saving alot of wasted time/energy. It was too restrictive in calories for me. I put my food diary into Fit Day's calorie counter & it was only 900 calories that day. He used to appear on Extreme Makeovers & I know his clients have great & fast success, but I would need him standing over me with a giant whip to keep me on the program. I was starving & craving fat. And it's too depressing for me to not be able to eat with my family. There was no way my hubby was going to eat the salt-free fat-free food suggested. He also makes you give up alcohol & artificial sweeteners. Ummm.....no.....not gonna happen. :-)
Old 04-10-2007, 03:34 PM   #18  
Just Me

S/C/G: 364/--/182

Height: 5'6"

I merged all the body makeover does it work posts into one. There is a thread in general diet plans about this for those that want to support or ask those that are currently doing the program.

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7445
Old 04-10-2007, 03:55 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 212/178/160

I couldn't do it. With a life and family to rake care of this program was just too involved!!!
Old 04-10-2007, 08:21 PM   #20  
BabySmurf

S/C/G: 305/285/185

Height: 5'5

Default 2 days in...

Just started on monday. Was trying WW. Having trouble remembing to eat on time. Aint that something? No problems being hungry, just craving my junk food.Thanks for being here; no longer alone in this.
Old 04-27-2007, 01:06 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 195/195/125

Height: 5' 4.5"

I just bought the program Sunday. I wish it has already arrived. I am miserable with myself and want to get started already!

I certainly intend on giving 100% and am hopeful that it works for me as well as the testimonials on the infomertials. There are so many msileading programs on the market and it is tiresome trying to figure out what is going to work for me. God Help Me Succeed!!!
Old 05-02-2007, 12:04 PM   #22  

S/C/G: 224.5/224.5/155

Height: 5'7"

I'm new to this site and have just ordered the program. I've always tried to watch calories and fat, but three kids later at a lot more weight my will power is wavering. I saw it on TV and thought it easy and would give some good results. I'm starting to wonder now that it'll be too restricting and too time consuming! I'll at least give it a month and I can always send it back. I know diet and exercise work but I thought this program might move me along quicker and jump start me with more results and energy. If it's too restricting and time consuming though I'm already starting to feeling negative about it. Hopefully when it comes in the mail it will be what I'm looking for!
Old 05-09-2007, 05:26 PM   #23  

S/C/G: 147/130/120

Height: 5ft 1 in

This does work, but I'm having a hard time finding anyone else on it from here. Currently that is. I am a type B. Anyone else? I bought the program real cheap on ebay, thinking I got a great deal. Alot of the info was left out but I got enough I think or hope. It is restrictive; I was thinking of intergrading WW with it. But not sure. I hope I'm not the only one left here one this?? I have already posted on other sites here, but no takers yet.
Old 05-09-2007, 05:29 PM   #24  

S/C/G: 173/in progress/140ish

Height: 5'8"

I did the program a few years ago (type B as well). I did lose, but it came back on again when I stopped. Although a lot of the diet makes perfect sense, I got bored with it so this time around I decided to simply eat healthy. I think a lot of his stuff is too restrictive (what foods you can and cannot eat).
Old 05-10-2007, 10:30 AM   #25  

S/C/G: 147/130/120

Height: 5ft 1 in

Well, apparently nobody else around here is either. I have posted in 3 different places looking for support but I guess I'm on my own. The plan is very restrictive, I believe I will do it for a quick weight loss (going to Florida is 5 weeks) and then go back to weight watchers to try to keep it off. I don't care what anybody says, to go the rest of your life without salt, sugar, or bread is near impossible!! But, I think I can do it for a couple of weeks.
Closed Thread