Wulong tea

• Hello

I was reading an article on the web yesterday, about this Wulong tea. supposed to be 3xs better than green tea and burn 3x more calories.So I did an ebay search and its there .. pages and pages of this wulong tea. Does anyone have any info on this .Possitive or negative?
  • Check out this article from right here at 3FC: Wu-Long Tea for Weight Loss
  • I stumbled upon these diet articles on 3fc recently -- they are GREAT!! I somehow hadn't noticed them before!! I recommend people check them out!
  • I really dislike it when sellers take a perfectly good food product and then sleazy it all up by making ridiculous claims about it and jacking up the price four or five fold.

I love tea. I drink gallons of the stuff. Hot, iced, black, green, herbal. I feel that tea is really underapreciated in this country. But it is not magic. It will not make you thin. It can be part of a better diet, especially if you use it in lieu of sugary juices or sodas. But even if you drink tea all day, like me, you still have to eat less and exercise more.

It's not the tea's fault that people are lying about what it can do! The tea is INNOCENT!
  • Wulong tea, is just hype and an expensive hype. It's just Oolong Tea, and the sad part is alot of the celebrities that "so called" have used or endorse their product don't even know that their name is attached to it. I wouldn't waste the money if I were you. I did buy a box myself, and it tasted like any ole tea that you get at Chinese Restaurants. I drink good ole green tea, it has antioxidants, and in the long long long run it helps w/ weight loss.