Dieting with Obstacles Those with special health concerns such as diabetes, fibromyalgia, pregnancy, etc can post here for extra support and help.

Closed Thread

Old 09-24-2001, 04:49 AM   #31  

Fibro Check list site!

http://www.sonic.net/~melissk/berne1.html
Old 09-24-2001, 06:37 AM   #32  

Default Good morning

Hello everyone-my ribs feel better-maybe it was that good cry I had yesterday morning while listening to some spiritual music. I talked with my girlfriend yesterday and she says she will do everything she can to beat this. Prayer the most and then physical things. Well-need to live one day at a a time-Candyce-don't be afraid of surgery-2 weeks of pain -with good drugs of course-and then recovery and you can get back to a life-I couldn't even swim when my rotator cuff was torn. Good luck at the doctor's today. Thank you for your kind words, Happy.Talked to my son last night-his business is hurting right now but they are taking care of a handicapped child for 2 weeks and have been offered another one that is severely handicapped.They make good money doing that but it's a lot of work. I'm lucky that my little part time jobs are not affected by the economy.But we won't even talk about my investments-got my other money in cd's for the moment.Hi to everone else-it's probably getting a bit cooler, Joanne. It's going to pour here tomorrow. But nice today!!!Mima
Old 09-24-2001, 09:52 AM   #33  

Default Good Morning

Hello Everybody- What a mess! They changed the server and I had a heck of a time getting back on.I missed a few things but hopefully it is worked out now.
Candice ,do what you have to do to get better.
Mima- I am so sorry about your friend. I hope something can be done for her.
Helly to Ally, Happy and Memetoo. Got to go . My hubby wants the phone line....Joanne
Old 09-25-2001, 06:51 AM   #34  

Default Hello

Good morning. What did the dr. say,Candice? Hope it was hopeful. I went to WW and I lost another lb. I am one lb away from my personal goal which is 3 lbs under my ww one. But I still have lots of fat rolls!!!!!Who cares. I am going to Northampton to work so I'll have to be good. I have to walk when I'm there to accomplish this. And we do-15 minutes morning, noon, and night!!!!That's 3 extra pts.I am going to walk at the mall after Mass and then go to Walmart to see if they have any flags. Again. Hope everyone is fine. Mima
Old 09-25-2001, 09:29 AM   #35  

Default Hey There

Hello Everybody... I hope you are feeling good today. I don't have anything useful to say at the present time. I just wanted to check in and say Hello....Joanne
Old 09-25-2001, 09:58 AM   #36  

Default Hi

Like Joanne, nothing much to say. Where the heck is Meme? I sure hope she is feeling ok. Candice, come tell us about your arm, and Ally, Hi.

We are having summer here. It is 80 above and we broke several records yesterday - supposed to continue for a few days anyway. It could just as easily turn around and snow tomorrow (lol). Went shopping yesterday, and bought 4 new cushions and a throw (Chineil?) Have been looking for this particular color for a while, but have not been able to find it - then yesterday we had a new store that opened and there they were - shouting at me to buy them, so what could I do?

Everyone have a great day.
Old 09-25-2001, 07:48 PM   #37  

Hey Guys......I had a hard time getting in here too. I got so frustrated that I just gave up a couple of days ago but then I was nosy and read all your posts and had to get my password and figure this out. Will have to see if I have to redo all this tomorrow.
Will someone please inspire me and tell me that when you go thru menopause you don't have that pre-period time of absolute starvation?
I realize I am in a cycle. Lose 3-4 lbs, then gain it back right before my period. Then lose it and do the same thing next month.
And I am starving. I could eat everything in my fridge and still be hungry.
I ate the fries off one of my kids plates while trying to dump it in the garbage.
Help.
Old 09-26-2001, 06:09 AM   #38  

Default Hello

Good morning-just did my toenails at 5:30 am. Ally-I only gave my password one time so you should be all set. I remember the preperiod stuff-I don't have any excuses now but things never get that bad. Love those hormones-even with the risks. Got caught in this huge downpour yesterday-I thought I was in Florida. But I did get my grandaughters each a Christmas outfit. I'm trying to help the economy. I walked yesterday-went out for coffee with some retirees.w orking tomorrow and Friday. I like my schedule because I'm not bored anymore. My daughter got the job she wanted but she has this awful cold-flulike.I think Ill take it easy today. Have a great day everyone. Mima
Old 09-26-2001, 09:51 AM   #39  

Default Hey There

I had a difficult time getting back in too..Now The only way I can know there are new messages is go through an alternate route. The computer isn't sending to me as before. Maybe there is something I need to do that I haven't . I don't know what it is. There is so much I don't know about this system.
Ally - I don't know much about preperiod starvation as It has been 30 years since I had a period. The gain probably is water retention though. I seem to have the starvation most of the time anyhow. Eating three meals a day on a set schedule seems to be a habit with me. Sometimes I even get a huff on when my hubby says "I am not eating lunch,I need to lose wt."How dare he make me feel guilty.
Mime- You are doing your toenails at 5.30 in the morning? I don,t have the energy to open my eyes then!I guess I am forgetting my working days. Good for you.We did get some rain in Fl. too. Hello Candice. Hope things are looking up. Hello Happy and Memetoo. Bye for now...Joanne
Old 09-26-2001, 06:37 PM   #40  

Going to new thread. #34
Closed Thread