Dieting with Obstacles Those with special health concerns such as diabetes, fibromyalgia, pregnancy, etc can post here for extra support and help.

Old 03-14-2017, 04:11 PM   #1  
Megan

S/C/G: 320/236/175

Height: 5' 6"

Default Help! Where do I start?

Hello! This is my first post and I need some help. I am a busy mom to 3 kids (9,5,and 8 months), I work full time and currently breastfeed my 8 month old. I am trying to get back in shape. I have my fitness pal on my phone to track food. I really need to lose weight all over, but I also want to focus on my arms, thighs, and abs. I have lose skin which I struggle accepting. I have an elliptical which I can use and do not mind getting free weights if needed.

But I do not know where to start! I need an at home work out routine because going to the gym is just not an option right now. Can anyone offer advise or a place that I can print off a routine?

I have pinned many things on Pintrest, but its so overwhelming and I do not know where to start.

I really appreciate any help you can offer.
meganboyd119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 02:23 PM   #2  
ThinHappy40

S/C/G: 200/170/150

Height: 165

Default Weight loss for busy mums and dads

Hey Megan

I know exactly what you are talking about. with kids and a career there is no time to exercise or follow a diet. and with a 8 month old and breast feeding your hormone levels are probably all over the place.

what you can try to start losing weight in this situation is:

1. - start by just eating at the same time everyday, this will help balance out those hormones.
- increase the amount of protein you eat either with a protein shake or through diet.
- try to cut out carbs at night
2. do a few minutes of resistance body weight training at home or at the office. its easy stufff like squats and push ups that you can do anywhere. you only need to get started with about three sets of squats and push ups, it shouldnt take more than 15 mins.
3. boost your metabolism by drinking enough water, getting enough sleep and sitting as little as possible during a day.

there are many ways to lose weight with out exercise. i write about them on my blog. you can check it out if you have some time.
thinhappy40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2017, 10:23 PM   #3  

Keep an eye on me, I will send you cooking videos to help with weight loss everyday, it is free. Hope can help you because I was like you!
annarosy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2017, 10:34 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 275/See Ticker/170

Height: 5'4"

Have you heard of MaxT3? I don't have kids but up until recently I worked and went to school full time and was very busy. The MaxT3 workouts really helped because they're effective but also short. If you're interested send me a message, I can put some of what I have up on my OneDrive so you can see what they're like before buying the DVD
KsLittleSparrow is offline   Reply With Quote