Living at University

• I'm a junior in college, earning my BA in History. I live on campus and the food is not the healthiest it could be, or rather, all the healthy options cost a lot of money and the more affordable food is fried. What is a girl to do?
  • I have the same exact problem! It gets sooo difficult to eat healthy, especially when you are surrounded by so many quick and east temptations.
  • I don't know what you have in your dorm, do u have a fridge so u can keep frozen meals? That does seem like quite a delema. Sorry I don't have much advice
  • I have the same issue! Does your school have a salad bar? Mine does, and I'm trying to take advantage of that instead of the fries and burgers. We also have a system of points so I can go to various food places (like subway, a salad bar, etc.) and get food. Do you have a microwave or minifridge in your room? Maybe invest in some lean cuisines and microwave those. I find my biggest problem at school is stress eating, so I'm trying to find good, healthy substitutes to keep my mouth busy when I'm late night studying. Good alternatives I've found are skim string cheese, non buttered popcorn, berries, etc. The internet is a goldmine of information; just google a bit and you'll find tons of awesome options for college students. Good luck!