3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Dieting with Obstacles (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/dieting-obstacles-14/)
-   -   Fibromyalgia #197 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/dieting-obstacles/249279-fibromyalgia-197-a.html)

Happy Canuk 12-29-2011 01:58 PM

Fibromyalgia #197

http://photos.imageevent.com/happyca...1818181815.JPG

Mima - glad that the surgery went well and that you are doing so well. Nice to get rid of some of that darn pain. We tend to blame everything on FM, when Arthritis and degenerative anything, is the cause.

I hope everybody has a Happy New Year.

Am going to try to get this one as a sticky.

Candicej 01-01-2012 04:59 AM

Hi Happy..I tired to post yesterday but it wouldn't let me. Glad your BC is gone and hope it does not come back. Boy your grands are getting old! LOL I still do not have any, not sure I could help with them at this point, just taking care of sick animals is alot of work.

Mima...so glad you had great results with your back surgery!!!!!!

Meme...sorry for your loss:( Let your great memories help to heal your hearts.

Candicej 01-10-2012 01:15 AM

Is this the right thread? No one been here in the last week.....

Pelvic pain is back..hope it goes away soon! Pup is on another med for kidney now. Haven't heard from the kids in Iowa if they are coming for thier x-mas gifts or if we have to take them out there later. Still got decor up and a few lights left outside.

Candicej 01-12-2012 05:08 AM

I don't think the kids are coming, they seem to be very busy. Our son said to come out in the next month or so if they can't get here. We don't want to leave a sick dog! I took some more lights down before our blowing snow gets here but still got them out on the deck and bushes in back. Hope the neighbors don't mind...I like the lights..wish more would leave them up longer.

Candicej 01-13-2012 08:01 AM

Its very very cold and snowy..the first of the year.....so I am hurting but I am not shoveling...it is blowing too much...we will ahve the plow do our drive later.

Happy Canuk 01-17-2012 09:51 PM

Hi Candice. Hope you are feeling better. The winter, until Sat. night, was absolutely beautiful. As of Sat. night, the temp fell and it is now -32 and with the windchill -38. Not weather fit for man nor beast lol

Too bad the kids can't get home.

Hubby got transferred to the Edmonton area, so we will be having to move either before the end of Feb., or after the end of March. I have some surgery needing to be done, on Mar 01. Seems everything happens at once.

On New Years Eve, one of my oldest and dearest friends passed away unexpectedly. Have known her since I was 6 yrs old. It rocked me to my core, that is for sure. She was going to retire in April, right after her 65 birthday. Could have been a stroke, but the autopsy report has not yet been released. The funeral was a week ago, and I really am missing her.

Hope somebody comes to this thread, but they won't get any notification because they haven't been back to post on it.

Candicej 01-26-2012 12:08 PM

Hi Happy...so sorry to hear about your friend....we are getting to that age where our friends are passing away. <ake sure you email me your new addrss so I can update my book. I thought hubby was retired by now? Hope the move goes well...what kind of surgery ya gonna have?

Our dog has Cushings Disease, a tumor on the pituitary and he is being treated with Chemo and other stuff. It's expensive but we wanted to see if it would help. He really doesn't seem to be in any pain or ahving any personality changes yet.

Yikes..I am up 4 pounds since the begining of Dec....I just weighed and my clothes are getting tight. Need to exercise..January I always gain...got 10 to lose plus the 4 new........oh my!

Candicej 01-27-2012 01:34 AM

Just peeking in again:)

Happy Canuk 01-29-2012 11:05 AM

Hi Candice. I guess our pets age just as we do. Hope the treatment helps.

I have to have an Ovarian Cyst removed. Found it when they were doing the abdominal Ultrasound last June (wanted to see if there was a reason for the blood clots). Anyway, can't do it the easy way. Must have a bikini cut, so hope it all goes well.

Hubby doesn't want to retire so will work a couple more years, I guess. He can quit anytime he likes. This will be a good move for him, as the place is a lot quiter. He works waaaaay to hard for his age. However, I think it is healthier to keep working if a person can. I may retire, but it depends on where we end up. Haven't found a place yet. I think we will move in April. That surgery comes at a bad spot, as far as moving goes. My kids are happy, as we will be moving closer to where they live, and I like it as well, as I am going "home". Have lots of family and friends in that area.

Hope you are having a nice weekend. Those pounds just appear out of nowhere. I had the stomach flu last week, lost a few pounds, had a glass of water, and back they came. Still not eating much. Just don't get it. Oh well, have to keep on trying. Good luck and hope the 14 pounds disappear for you and soon.

Candicej 01-30-2012 07:35 AM

Happy hope the surgery goes well...at our age it will take time to recover properly so you don't make your self worse. I told dh I didn't want him to retire and he wants too in a few years. Her will get board, you can only fish so much!LOL

Joanne D 02-10-2012 02:20 PM

Hey There

Hello Everybody.. I never get notices from 3 FC and some how the time just slips by.
We had a nice Christmas and stayed a week with the daughter and family.
I am fine and seem to be staying as healthy as possible at my young age. I will be 79 next month..
We are waiting for news that our second G/Grandson has arrived. The Dr. told them this weekend,but, babies have their own time line.
My sister Eleni has just about stopped leaving her house. Her health is slowly going down hill. She is positive as she can be. But she is realistic.
My son is still out of work. he had a hopeful interview yesterday. Say a prayer for him. We help them as much as we can.
Have a good weekend and stay as healthy as you can..
Joanne

Candicej 02-13-2012 11:14 AM

Hi Joanne....sorry to her your sis is not getting out much...I don't eitther. Hope your son finds a job.

Joanne D 02-13-2012 01:08 PM

Hey There

Candice- my sister has serious heart dx. and will never be better . I am thankful for every day/week/month/year she has..
I hope everybody has a HAPPY VALENTINE.
Joanne

Candicej 02-14-2012 03:27 AM

Happy Valentine's Day gals:):val1::val1:

Candicej 02-14-2012 03:29 AM

Joanne..Is your sis the one that used to post here for you???? I do not remember her being ill..sorry to hear that. I do not remember much these days!LOL

The dog is driving me nuts..having to go out all the time...his meds make him drink more so he is always begging to go out. It was pretty fresh snow out this last and not too cold but a light wind.