Dieting with Obstacles Those with special health concerns such as diabetes, fibromyalgia, pregnancy, etc can post here for extra support and help.

Old 12-17-2012, 06:45 PM   #16  
All Around Crazy Lady

S/C/G: 235/228.5/180

Height: 5' 9"

I've had people suggest aquafit classes to me, and I had just decided to take it....then the pool at the Y (the only one within a 45 minute drive) closed down indefinitely. LOL I had to laugh. I don't rage "why can't anything be easy!" I tend to laugh about it. I can't help it. :P

I do like the idea of doing it in little bits. I get up during commercials when I watch TV in the evenings and sometimes just walk around the room. If I'm having a bad fibro day it's better than nothing!

Good luck to everyone. I'm really enjoying reading everyone's story, it's very inspirational.
Yami no Ryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 03:47 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 333.5/306.5/200

Height: 5 ft. 11 in.

Default It Is Good To Move Around

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yami no Ryu View Post
I've had people suggest aquafit classes to me, and I had just decided to take it....then the pool at the Y (the only one within a 45 minute drive) closed down indefinitely. LOL I had to laugh. I don't rage "why can't anything be easy!" I tend to laugh about it. I can't help it. :P

I do like the idea of doing it in little bits. I get up during commercials when I watch TV in the evenings and sometimes just walk around the room. If I'm having a bad fibro day it's better than nothing!

Good luck to everyone. I'm really enjoying reading everyone's story, it's very inspirational.
It is good to move around even in little increments, it helps the cirulation and in my case keeps my hips from stiffening up too much.
meandu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 11:43 PM   #18  
I'm not drunk, I have MS.

S/C/G: HW:250/SW://170

Height: 5'8" Apple Shape

If nothing else, try this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrEZjowZWGo
While in the midst of a severe MS relapse, this was all I could handle for the day. It's corny, but I remember it from elementary school and it made me smile
ShootingStar is offline   Reply With Quote