Dieting with Obstacles Those with special health concerns such as diabetes, fibromyalgia, pregnancy, etc can post here for extra support and help.

Old 05-14-2010, 03:28 PM   #76  

I take 8 pills once a week. Supposed to take them all at once and I used to but they make me nauseous so now I break them up and take 4 one night and 4 the next (with food) ... not as bad that way.

I love Sig.Sound. Some of those guys were raised closed by. I think one comes from Crossville which is about 40 min from here and his family is still there. We go hear them when they are in town.
MemeToo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 06:10 AM   #77  

They are my favorites. We went to the campground-got the bathroom clean with Lysol wipes. why don't they make them with bleach anymore.
Hope all are well and happy wedding Tammy. Mima
Mima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 06:48 PM   #78  

Default Hey There

I use Clorox clean up for mold problems. It is real humid here and I am fighting it all the time in the bathroom.
I drink green tea but the caffein free after10 in the morning, otherwise I would never be able to sleep at night.
I guess the wedding is over by now( or was it Sunday) and Tammy can relax..
I hope she is having a good time..
How are you Kate?
Hello Happy..
Everybody have a good weekend..Joanne
Joanne D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 07:29 AM   #79  

I think the wedding was saturday. Tenant asked for more time to move. My mouthis watering to go upstairs. Course it could mean a !000$ in rent and that would pay for the repairs. We do like Debbie.
Got a uti-ick-but I have some med on hand. Drinking cranberry juice right now. Mima
Old 05-16-2010, 10:53 AM   #80  

Default Hey There

UTI ,I hate them.. Being on coumadin I always bleed.. Then I have no choice but get to a Dr. It seems I get more now than I ever did.. I can't drink cranberry juice because of my medication.
It has got hot here. We haven't had rain in awhile. Maybe today. I told hubby ,I have to see it to believe it..
I need to find more hours in the day to do some things that I have neglected. Maybe if I put down the book for awhile. It is a habit with me. I start reading and forget what I need to do..
I see the Dr. This week. I hope he can find a way to get rid of some pain in my shoulders.. He probably will inject them again. It doesn't help as much as I would like.. LIKE NO PAIN!
Have a good week everybody...Joanne
Old 05-17-2010, 06:21 PM   #81  

Hope it feels better soon. That shot worked great and i only had a rash for one day. Auntie is doing better-they gac=ve her tylenol with codeine-she was in so much pain. Hope she can go out to lunch next week.
My uti is better but i drink so much water I still have to wake up to pee, But that's what I need to do.
Cleaned more at the camper and planted tulip bulbs and something my neighbor gave me. I want to make the walkway all perennials.
Going to a wake tomorrow night for my gf's stepson-56 and brain cancer.
can't wait to hear from Tammy who must be exhausted. mima
Old 05-21-2010, 07:00 AM   #82  

Good morning lost friends-I got so sick this week and I caused it-overdosed on wheat, milk and cleaning supplies. probably calling doc this morning, Second time in 2 months. Need to live in a bubble.
Can't wait to go and take care of Lily for one day next week, although Jim has been sick-hope the other 2 don't get it.
Couples Bible study on communication. Hmmm?
Bye for now-hi to all-Mima
Old 05-21-2010, 11:00 AM   #83  

Default Hey There

I read the posts daily ,but, fail to post.. Just too much to do sometimes.. All of my daughters family have had the 24 hour flu.. They are coming down here next weekend. I hope they are over it.
My daughter will be having back surgery in July. It will be out patient. 2 dicks are pinching a nerve and they have to go in and relieve it.There is no other option unless she wants to stay on pain medicine. That she doesn't want.
They tell her it is about 45 minutes procedure and she will go home the same day. Her hubby will be with her and her daughter who is a RN. We won't be there. The trip is 4 -5 hours and we don't think the hubby should drive it and he will not let me. A stubborn Greek.
Has anyone heard from Kate?
Have a good weekend...Joanne
Old 05-24-2010, 06:54 AM   #84  

Good morning=sure hopes that takes care of it, Joanne. Where is tammy and kate?? Going to Suzanne's Wed night and stay over. Coming back Thurs. Her babysitter can's=t sit-I can see the baby.
The tenant does not have a place yet and I can't stand being here and I get bored over the campground except for yesterday when we saw our friends from Fl =so nice/
Friday I am cleaning and going bak-shower sat morning-concert at night and bring 3 people back to sleep here-coming back in am to make them breakfast and take them to early church. Then we have a cookout after church. I am tired thinking about it.
The weather has been beautiful. Now i am wheezing-just seasonal. Bye for now-Mima
Old 05-24-2010, 08:21 PM   #85  

Hello Ladies!!!
Still kind of out of it, but I'm here. The wedding was beautiful!!! I didn't trip and fall when I went up to light the candle, and I didn't set the church on fire, so I think that's a good thing! Lauren cried coming down the aisle, and so did the pastor! He has known her for many years. He had some trouble getting through the beginning of the ceremony. The weather was so nice, and just everything went well. I have some pictures on FB, but I don't know how to get them on here. Everytime I try to put a picture on here, it never works.

I started back to the Y classes last week, and I have had no more dizzy or shaky problems. Guess the problems were stress leading up to graduation and the wedding.

Hope you are all doing well!!
Tammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 05:48 AM   #86  

Wow for the wedding!! I was so nervous about lighting the candle, I got a pair of shoes just to walk up the steps, then changed.
I also can't get my pics on here-they are too big.
Went to Penney's to get my bras-buy 1, get second for a penny and they had a disclaimer. So I only got 30% off but I needed it for the reception June 5.
Suzanne goes back to work today. I prayed extra hard for her.
It's going to be 90 today and people are calling Brad, including someone that owes him money.
Glad you are feeling better-those nerves can do a lot to us. Mima
Old 05-31-2010, 11:41 AM   #87  

I have been able to get into 3fc, but this is the first that I have been able to get into the fibro place. Weird!

Mima, glad I'm not the only one who was nervous about lighting the candle. I need to get some new bras. Can't find one that I really like. It has been really hot. I'm so glad for ac. Definitely agree about the nerves!!

I went for a massage last Tuesday. On Wed. morning, I thought I was going to have to call Tim to help me out of bed. Finally managed but the entire day was awful. Also had problems on Thurs. and Fri. mornings. That has never happened after a massage before. I've been going to this lady for over a year now.

Hope everyone is doing well!!
Old 05-31-2010, 11:51 AM   #88  

Once in a while. I am sore after a massage-it's that stupid fibro.
I had vertigo again and almost fell on the floor in the camper. T went to the chiro last Wed-this happened after the time before also. No more neck adjustments. I will go to the doctor tomorrow.
Back from the campground-the weekend went well but I was so tired. Loved the girls and the mother that stayed here when their high school chorus came to church. The singing was awesome,
haven't even gone to the nearby cemetery yet-later today, I think,
Bye for now-Bob's reception is next weekend and I have to dance with him and he can't dance. Mima
Old 05-31-2010, 05:25 PM   #89  

Mima, that vertigo can really cause some problems. Glad to hear you had a good weekend at the campground.

It has been a lazy day here. Reading, napping, chatting with a friend on the phone. I like days like this.
Old 06-01-2010, 06:27 AM   #90  

I took an allergy pill yesterday and I didn't have vertigo this morning. Getting my shot this morning. The weather here has been so nice-so much better than last year. Pam asked me to help decorate the hall on friday-sounds like fun. Now where is my battery for my camera?????/ Mima