Fibroids, Lupron Depot & upcoming surgery
I am wondering if there are some here who have experience with fibroids being treated with a 3 month round of Lupron Depot and then a hysterectomy? I go in next Friday for a 3 month shot of Lupron Depot and then will have surgery for a hysterectomy scheduled for a bout three months from now. Has anyone gone this route? I plan to lose some weight in the next three months and also plan to work on improving my abdominal muscles. I figure both will make for an easier surgery and quicker recovery. I am 44. Since the med induces menopause I am wondering if some find weight loss easier or more difficult during this time (or no different)?
Restarting on October 19, 2016
A1C 5.8 - pre-diabetic (October 18th)... (gotta stop that from going up!!)
for each ten pound loss:
1) Break out of the 300s - (November 6th and December 8th...) YAY!!!!
2) 291.15 (32.35 pounds) - 10% of weight lost
3) 258.80 (64.70 pounds) - 20% of weight lost
4) 226.45 (97.05 pounds) - 30% of weight lost
5) 194.10 (129.4 pounds) - 40% of weight lost
6) 161.45 (161.45 pounds) - 50% of weight lost