Fibroids, Lupron Depot & upcoming surgery
I am wondering if there are some here who have experience with fibroids being treated with a 3 month round of Lupron Depot and then a hysterectomy? I go in next Friday for a 3 month shot of Lupron Depot and then will have surgery for a hysterectomy scheduled for a bout three months from now. Has anyone gone this route? I plan to lose some weight in the next three months and also plan to work on improving my abdominal muscles. I figure both will make for an easier surgery and quicker recovery. I am 44. Since the med induces menopause I am wondering if some find weight loss easier or more difficult during this time (or no different)?
1) Break out of the 300s
2) 285.3 - 10% of weight lost
3) 253.6 - 20% of weight lost
4) 221.9 - 30% of weight lost
6) Hit my high school weight 175 pounds
7) Final goal of 150! (this might be adjusted as I get closer and might not be a final goal - time will tell!)