Dieting with Obstacles Those with special health concerns such as diabetes, fibromyalgia, pregnancy, etc can post here for extra support and help.

Closed Thread

Old 01-22-2002, 10:13 PM   #1  

Default Hello Everyone

Hello Happy C.
Thanks for getting back to me about the Aspartame and MSG. I just got home from work about 1/2 hour ago. It's 7:00 pm here in Oregon... I live close to Salem, the capital.. That is where I work. I did better at work today in the Bakery. I only ate one cookie. Besides the Aspartame, sugar makes me so tired.
I spent the day making cakes at work. Coconut cakes, german chocolate, fudge and carrot... all for a big sale starting tomorrow.
I am so tired tonight, I doubt that I will do my walking tape or use the health rider.
My husband took our grandkids up to Silver Falls State Park this afternoon and let them play in the snow...They were so excited. I'm glad he did it, the cold makes me ache so much more.

Everyone,
Does anyone else have food allergies? My doctor seems to think maybe some foods might trigger my symptons but he doesn't know for sure. I am trying to start a food diary..
Linda
Old 01-22-2002, 10:19 PM   #2  

Default Fibromalgia

Hello Happy C.
Thanks for getting back to me about the Aspartame and MSG. I just got home from work about 1/2 hour ago. It's 7:00 pm here in Oregon... I live close to Salem, the capital.. That is where I work. I did better at work today in the Bakery. I only ate one cookie. Besides the Aspartame, sugar makes me so tired.
I spent the day making cakes at work. Coconut cakes, german chocolate, fudge and carrot... all for a big sale starting tomorrow.
I am so tired tonight, I doubt that I will do my walking tape or use the health rider.
My husband took our grandkids up to Silver Falls State Park this afternoon and let them play in the snow...They were so excited. I'm glad he did it, the cold makes me ache so much more.

Hello Everyone,
I hope to get to know all of you soon...
Does anyone else have food allergies? My doctor seems to think maybe some foods might trigger my symptons but he doesn't know for sure. I am trying to start a food diary..
Linda
Old 01-23-2002, 11:15 AM   #3  

Good morning Linsue. Well you are not quite in the right place. See the list of threads on this board. Go to Fibromyalgia 44 and then hit add reply. When you are finished typing your reply, go to the bottom of it and hit submit reply. Nobody but me saw this so nobody will respond. It takes a while, but you will get it.
Closed Thread