Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Old 11-02-2010, 09:12 PM   #1  

Default Wonderslim (and similar) Recipes

I love that we have a thread for NL and WS users. And I am loving the plan, it fits my lifestyle perfectly and its so yummy. I do not see very many people talking about how they prepare the foods so I thought maybe we could start a recipes thread.

I'll go first. I have not been on the plan long so I have not had too many things to work on, but I will share what I have.

Yummy Pumpkin
1 packet Vanilla Pudding/Shake
1 dash of Pumpkin Pie Spice
1 dash of Nutmeg
4oz water
I just put everything in a shaker cup, shook, and I used cold water from the fridge. It set in a little over a second!

Tuna Vegetable Creamy Alfredo
2 packets Wonderslim Creamy Alfredo
1 small packet of California Style Vegetable (cauliflower, broccoli, etc)
1 small pouch of Bumblebee Tuna
Cook the alfredo on the stove top, when the noodles are just about done, add the vegetables. Cook on low until vegi's are tender. Add tuna.
Divide in 2 and save the other for the next day.
This actually turned out pretty good. I added a little pepper for taste.

Strawberry Cheesecake
1 packet Wonderslim Cheesecake
mix with 2 oz water and let set according to directions
I use the shaker cups that came with the program.
Add 1 tiny drizzle of sugar free Hershey strawberry syrup
Yum!

I added some peas to the Chicken Soup. Literally 2 tbsp. Gives it a little boost.

Other than that, I have pretty much just been eating it right out of the packages. (so far) I checked the DD website and looked at some of the ideas others posted and wrote those down that I wanted to try.

What have you done?
irishchik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 12:16 PM   #2  

Made a new recipe:

I cooked the Chili in a saucepan on the stove. While it was cooking I chopped up a tomato into small diced pieces and tossed them in a bowl.

Then, I diced up some white onion and put that in the bowl.

Then, literally, took a pinch of shredded cheddar cheese and put that on top. Poured the chili on top of it all and mixed it all up.

Oh, it was so yummy! I like my chili very chunky so this was great. When I ate the chili alone a few weeks ago, was not all that impressed. Good, but this is so much better!
irishchik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 06:34 PM   #3  

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishchik View Post
Made a new recipe:

I cooked the Chili in a saucepan on the stove. While it was cooking I chopped up a tomato into small diced pieces and tossed them in a bowl.

Then, I diced up some white onion and put that in the bowl.

Then, literally, took a pinch of shredded cheddar cheese and put that on top. Poured the chili on top of it all and mixed it all up.

Oh, it was so yummy! I like my chili very chunky so this was great. When I ate the chili alone a few weeks ago, was not all that impressed. Good, but this is so much better!
hey irish thank so much for the recipes im new to the forum and was wondering how do i pm some of u guys if i have wonderslum questions
vellie velle is offline   Reply With Quote