Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Old 03-25-2009, 05:39 PM   #1  
Im naked under my clothes

S/C/G: 196/see ticker/165

Height: 5' 7

Default Is anyone using herbalife products to aid in weight loss?

Hello! I started using herbalife shapeworks products about a week and a half ago and am already down 6lbs! I was wondering if anyone else has had success with herbalife products?
Getting Right is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 11:59 PM   #2  

Talking Sure have.

So far I have lost 30 pounds using Herbalife products.

And, I'm shooting for another 20.

I'm working out of course too... but I was working out before I started taking the products.

Also I friggin' feel awesome!

Just thought I'd share it ... good luck to you on this. Its working for me.
jfgrissom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 04:37 AM   #3  
Im naked under my clothes

S/C/G: 196/see ticker/165

Height: 5' 7

Thanks for sharing! I thought I was all alone here. I'm excited to hear of your success! Congrats! How long did it take you to lose?
Getting Right is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 10:56 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 230/199/145

Height: 5'6"

I am using the shake and protein drink as snack in my low calorie diet (Bistro MD), they good product but I was missing the real food.
yajustiniano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 12:08 AM   #5  
fair and sunny

S/C/G: 260/265/200

Height: 5'5"

I did Herbalife in 2003. My start weight Jan 21 was 236 lbs.

I did the diet FAITHFULLY - I mean faithfully. I didn't cheat once - honest! and I didn't snack on anything. And I had a dear friend help me weekly plan my supper menu and to talk with about my new habits.

By August 7 I weighed 163 lbs. I have been fat my whole life until then.

I really felt like a new person sorta. I actually bought bras that had lace on them and from a real store not a catalog that goes up to size 68M. It was really neat. Oh I did walk almost everyday, not far, but a mile or two.

Sadly, I have gained it all back and much more slowly but its here. And I guess that's why I am here.

I believe Herbalife works, just like any other diet, but the real change happens in our minds and in our discipline. If I don't put my mind to it nothin' works.

Anyway I hope it is encouraging, I sure wish I was 163 again!
Breezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 12:30 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 280.0/205.8/100.0

Height: 5'2"

I used Herballife 20+ years ago. I thought the shakes tasted like chalk and even the vitamins made you burp up a terrible taste. I lost a few pounds, nothing major.
I hope they improved the taste of the products in the last 20 years!
CamiToo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 06:45 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 185/185/155

Height: 5 foot 3 inches

I'm starting tomorrow. Are you using the Total Control and Herbalife snack bars/soup/drinks? I'm starting tomorrow and did not get the TC or snacks. I will be using the shakes, multi vitamins, cell activator, and tea.
Mommy2ArmyBrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 11:54 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 140/140/120

Height: 5'3

Hello all - I'm debating on getting into these shakes and tea as well. I've done them before just for a lunch replacement but not steadily. I do know a lady in our town who should be a walking spokeswoman for the product, she has excersized along with using the herbalife and seriously has lost over a hundred pounds and looks amazing!! She is motivation to anyone.
I am not highly over weight but have moved back to my hometown and with all the home cooked meals comes some un wanted pounds. I don't want to change my eating completly just shed some unwanted and maintain. I've been bad about going to the gym but plan to get back in full swing.
Does anyone have any recommendations.. just replace breafast (which all I eat is a yoplait fiber yogurt anyways and lunch with a shake and tea? Then normal but smart dinner?
Thanks!!! Wondering if this is what I should try or if there is a better plan? THanks!
Ernie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 03:48 PM   #9  

I'm not sure about Herbalife, but I know of another that naturally suppresses your appetite thus keeping you from overeating. I never tried it personally, but a couple people I know swear by it, saying it helps them to what they want when they want, but not overdo it.
FattyFatFat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 01:19 PM   #10  
I'm not drunk, I have MS.

S/C/G: HW:250/SW://170

Height: 5'8" Apple Shape

Ah, the memories... There must be something to it if it's still around after all these years. I remember it was the "big thing" back in 1984. Everybody at work was trying it (all of us early 20's back then). It cost half of my paycheck as I recall ($125) and it was HORRIBLE. None of us lasted to the end of our initial purchase. Best wishes to you though, it HAS to have improved by now!
ShootingStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 08:15 AM   #11  

S/C/G: Started Cal Counting on 1/4/16

Height: 5'10"

Did Herbalife about 6 years ago. Worked great, but I got so bored with the choices after three months of being on the program. I would switch up between the Gold and the Green programs. And every couple of months, they would come out with another product that was a "must have" or they did a "new and improved formula". Funny thing is my neighbor, who sold me the Herbalife products, is now selling ********, which in my opinion is horrible. You have to fast with their liquid product and wafer snacks for an entire day - every week! Talk about a tough program! Anyway, I did love a bunch of products that Herbalife sold. Loved their Cream of Chicken soup mix. The stuff is to die for

The tea is great, but it nearly gave me a heart attack because I drank it too close to my workout at the time. My heart rate wouldn't come down. It was very scary. I called 911 and they rushed me into the hospital and I had to stay there overnight. I am very sensitive to caffeine or any stimulants, so I must stay away from them. Not a great way to find that out!

I wish you all of the success with the program

Last edited by JerseyPAGirl; 12-22-2009 at 08:17 AM.
JerseyPAGirl is offline   Reply With Quote