Diet Blogs and Journal FAQ and Help Forum Support forum for members of our Community Journals and our NEW Diet Blogs

Old 07-14-2015, 11:15 AM   #1  
Trying hard

Height: 5'.5"

Default Can't get in to word press

I fancied having a blog, so followed the link to WP. My user name and password came up, so I logged in but it didn't recognise me. 'OK' I thought 'no doubt I have to register' I clicked on 'register' and a box came up saying registration is temporarily disabled. I've tried on and off all day and wonder if it is disabled for good? If so, can anyone recommend a blog site? I've not had one before so am very new at all this
Dollydimple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 12:23 PM   #2  
Call me NNS!

S/C/G: 232.6/169.4/149

Height: 5'5"

I'm not a big fan of wordpress, but I use it to manage a webpage at work. For a regular blog it may be just fine.

Out of curiosity I acted as if I was creating my own blog, clicked "register" and it took me to a place to select my site name. I didn't fill out my name or email address but I was able to get that far. Maybe its related to you being in the UK? Sorry I couldn't be more helpful
nonameslob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 12:52 PM   #3  
Trying hard

Height: 5'.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonameslob View Post
I'm not a big fan of wordpress, but I use it to manage a webpage at work. For a regular blog it may be just fine.

Out of curiosity I acted as if I was creating my own blog, clicked "register" and it took me to a place to select my site name. I didn't fill out my name or email address but I was able to get that far. Maybe its related to you being in the UK? Sorry I couldn't be more helpful
Not at all. You have been very helpful indeed. Thank you very much.
Dollydimple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2015, 10:11 AM   #4  

S/C/G: .

Height: .

I also have the same problem and I'm in Europe as well. I don't know if that is the problem though.
I know that I wasn't very helpful, but I was just letting you know that you aren't alone. I also wanted to make a blog today and I got the same exact message.
Goldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2015, 02:39 PM   #5  
Just Me

S/C/G: 364/--/182

Height: 5'6"

If you are talking about the 3FC blogs, they are no more. If you want a new blog, www.blogger.com seems to be recommended.
nelie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2015, 02:44 PM   #6  
Call me NNS!

S/C/G: 232.6/169.4/149

Height: 5'5"

^ Ahh, that's it! nelie is right!

I went directly to wordpress.com but you were clicking the "Free Diet Blog" link on the forum. And now that she mentions it, I would say Blogger is much more friendly than Wordpress anyway (though you could create your own Wordpress account if that's what you prefer - just not through the link on 3FC).
nonameslob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2018, 04:24 AM   #7  

I mostly use WordPress for my blog websites.
Eleanor00 is offline   Reply With Quote