iPhone app - anyone use it?

• So i have the Wordpress iPhone app and can't seem to link my 3FC blog to it...am i doing it wrong or is this not possible? It'd be really convenient to be able to update it using that, but I cant get it to work - anybody out there know anything about this? Thanks!

Laura
  • I would like to know this as well.
  • As far as I know, this won't work with the version of Wordpress that is used for our blogs. I'm sorry!
  • app information
    Quote: As far as I know, this won't work with the version of Wordpress that is used for our blogs. I'm sorry!
    Hi,
    Ive been looking around for some information on apps for 3fat chicks. Do you know if there is one for the Nook ereader? I do get internet so can i find the app and download it so i can keep track of the site and the support that goes with it. This is such a lifesaver and hope i can have it with me in my pocketbook at all times... thanks
  • There is a Nook reader app for iPhone and iPad listed in the iTunes app store, as well as Kindle and some others. I don't know how good the Nook app is, I just use iBooks.