Problem with blog.

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I have tried more than once to enter a new post on my blog but it just comes up Error and then I lose everything I just entered.
    Can you give me any idea why this is happening please?
  • I have been having blog issues too!

My posts haven't gotten eaten/lost when I submit yet... But I feel like it's almost impossible to get signed in and then it isn't letting me post comments on other people's blog! When I submit it just goes to a white screen with nothing.

Frustrating! ):
  • I'm havaing a problem signing in to the blog. It comes back blank in both username and password. The only way in is if I click on another blog and use the site admin on their page.
  • Also it will not let me edit.
  • I'm so sorry you are having problems with the blogs. I've not experienced this, but would be happy to take a look and get tech involved if necessary.

If you would send me a PM with the link to your blog and with your blog username and password, I'll try to duplicate the problem. You can change your password if you wish, after we get it worked out. Please don't post it here, send it to me by PM or by using the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page.

Thanks!
  • Can't comment on blogs,I keep gettin kicked off,and I can't message or pm anyone. Or complain to 3fc about the problem. The only thing I have been able to do for weeks,is blog. That it. I also wasn't able to post in any forums until
    Now. So I am unable to contact anyone with any information about this problem! Hope it gets fixed soon!
  • If you scroll down tot he bottom of this page there is a "Contact us". That may help.
  • I went to the contact us link. Tried to send a message and it did the same thing it does when I try to blog comment. It just shows up blank. I'm not kidding when I say the ONLY thing I have been able to do is blog! Haha
  • If you want to email us directly you can send the email to help (at) 3fatchicks . com (put it all together )

Tech is usually not available on weekends, but I'll let them know. Hopefully they'll be able to fix it quickly or at least update us here
  • Thanks so much!
  • I'm also having trouble signing up for a new blog. I only joined today and this is my first post. I'm keen to track my journey, so am keen to start my blog as soon as possible.
  • Hi BrightBirds, welcome to 3FC I passed info on to tech last week, but haven't heard anything back yet. People are still creating new blogs, so the problem doesn't seem to be widespread. Can you tell me what went wrong when you tried to sign up?
  • I have also tried multiple times to sign up for a blog and the same initial screen just keeps reloading and I never get a confirmation email.
  • never mind - finally went through of course just after I posted this lol
  • Comments are not working for anyone on the Blog, Isnt part of the blogging experience about the support and feedback?

Furthermore, I couldnt remember my old account from 08, which I did eventually figure out for the blogs, but tried making a new blog account and it basically no matter what email adressed i used, what username etc, did not let me create one.

No new members can be made that way.

Thanks.