Problem with blog.

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • I'm still waiting on a response from tech, I'm sorry

Several people have created new blogs since this problem began, but not very many. I can create a blog from the main admin panel if necessary. I can also access the backend of existing blogs and export a file that can be used to transfer blogs to Blogger or Wordpress.com if necessary. But other than that, I do not have access to the server to troubleshoot or fix the problem since I no longer own the site, I'm sorry
  • Hi. I just joined. I would love to make a blog, but nothing happens when I try to sign up. I've also tried multiple times to make a blog-but nothing came of it. I've the comments on here and I see there are some technical difficulties taking place. Will someone please let me know when the problem is fixed so I can make a blog? Thanks
  • I'm told that people get errors when they try to post a comment to my blog.
  • I can finally log in but cannot comment.
  • In addition to people getting some sort of error when they try to post a comment to my blog, I also do not see my blog listed when I've updated my blog.

Update:

Re inability to comment on my blog:

"Comments still don't work. This is the error msg:
    "The post you are trying to comment on does not curently exist in the database.""